Season 1 - Chapter 1: Relight Your Dreams

A little 4 year old boy with spiky orange hair could be seen crying on the floor, clad in martial arts gear. In front of him, a girl the same age as him, with black hair and brown eyes was confused. She was also wearing the same gear as him.

'Huh? Already? But I only hit him once!' The girl said, confused brown orbs staring down at her defeated opponent.

The orange haired kid kept crying, until he heard the sweet voice of a woman call out his name. He turned around, tears still pouring down his face, but when he saw who it was, he took off his helmet and instantly smiled.

"Mom!" He beamed, putting the helmet down and running up to the beautiful woman, who kneeled down and hugged him as soon as he was within arm's reach

The little girl watched as they left, weirded out by the boy's sudden change in mood as soon as his mother came. "He must really love his mom, I guess..."

-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-
5 years later
-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-·-

That same kid, now 9 years old, was walking under the rain while holding an umbrella. His mom walked beside him, also carrying an umbrella of her own.

Suddenly, a car passed by them, splashing water on the little kid. He yelled in surprise, falling down to the floor and dropping his umbrella. His mother kneeled down and started wiping his face with a tissue.

 His mother kneeled down and started wiping his face with a tissue

"Mom, I'm fine!" The kid whined. "It's just a little water, I can handle that!"

His mother smiled. "I know, I know, but I just can't help it. It's a mother's duty to protect her children, after all."

The kid looked down for a second, but then his head shot up, his eyes holding a childlike determination that only the most innocent of people would be able to have.

"T-Then I'll protect you guys too!" He exclaimed while throwing his fists up. "I'll become really strong, and-and use my quirk to protect Yuzu, Karin, Dad and you!"