Chapter 7: Coddled

The tubbys were looking around. For what? Ron. They didn't know what Dipsy wanted with him or how he even meet him but they were hoping that Maybe he could fix this, "This is so stupid." Po said, "No!" Dipsy squirted water on her with a spray bottle, "Ah stop!" Tinkywink chuckles and Laalaa sighs, "No bad words." Dipsy says as he points, "Oh god." Po shakes her head. They continue to search.

"You think they left the premises?" Tinky winky asked, "Maybe." Laalaa responded, "Ok. Dipsy I will go out the premise and you two keep looking here." Po said, "What no! I'm his big brother! I will go with him!" Tinky winky argued, "I'm the strongest!" Po argued back, "And he needs a lot of protection since he right now can't fight back or would want to!" "And I will keep him safe! He is my brother and he defiantly likes me more!!" "BS!" "Stop!" Laalaa yelled. Then she pointed at Dipsy, "Look at what you are doing to Dipsy. You're scaring him!" Dipsy was crying and shaking, "Please don't argue." Tinky Winky immediately grabbed and hugged, "Shh shh~ It ok~" Dipsy hugged back and calmed down, "I am going with him and that finely." Tinky Winky said, "Alright! Fine! Go!" Tinky winky smiled and grabbed Dipsy, putting him on his shoulders, "Weeee!~ I'm flying!!~ hehe~" Tinky winky smiled, "Yes. Yes you are." they walk off.

"So where do you think he went?" Tinky Winny asked. Dipsy points at a random decoration, "Here!" "Hehe ok. Let's go." they go in that decoration.

"Down down!" "Ok." Tinky winky puts him down. Dipsy starts skipping, "Hehe~" Tinky winky smiles, 'Aw~ He's kinda cute." he thinks. Dipsy twirls around and then falls on his bum, "Ow....hehe~ Dizzy." He gets up and stumbles around. He grabs on to Tinky winky's leg and guggles, "Hehe~ Ok. Come on. Let's keep going." Tinky winky says, "Ok!" Tinky winky puts Dipsy back on his shoulders, "Hehe~ weeeee!~" They keep going. All while having fun and laughing.

-So what ya'll think? Sorry, it's been a while. I hope ya'll enjoy this.

-Word count: 359