Chapter 6: Dipsy the child.

"Anyone there!?" "No! Empty!" the original 4 Teletubbies were looking around the area for survivors to kill, along with other infected. They were looking along a cliff, "We are high up." Dispy comments, "Yeah. Make sure not to fall." Tinky winky responds, "Don't worry. I'm not that dumb." they keep looking.

After looking for a while Dipsy sat down, "Anything?" he asked, "Nope." Po response. Dipsy sighs, "All right well....I am going to take a break." he then walks off.

He was walking along the cliff, near a hill with a bunch of rocks. He didn't think much of it as he was too busy thinking of Ron, "I miss him. He was nice....and soft...." he sighs, his mind full of stuff about Ron that he didn't realize the big rock that was falling toawers him. However, while Dipsy was thinking Tinny winky came to check up on him and saw the rock. He ran to him but was too late and the rock hit Dipsy off the cliff, "What the-Ahhhh!!" dipsy fell, down, down, down, all the way till he hit the rocky, cold, ground, and everything went black.

When he woke he saw the familiar face of his brother, "Big brother?" "Dipsy!!" Tinky was shocked, "Your awake!" "Where am I?" "You're in noonoo little healing station, "Ooooh!~ hehe~ cool!~" "Are you ok? Do you need anything!?" "No. Hehehe!~" Tinky was confused, "Hey bro? Is it just me or are you acting differently?" "What do you mean big brother?" "Your um-.... never mind. I'll get the others. Ok?" "Ok!" Tinky left.

Dipsy looked around and saw his chainsaw and a stuffed animal next to his bed. He grabbed the stuffed animal, "Hehehe!~ cute!~ hehehe!~" Tinky then comes back in with the others and Noonoo, "Hey little br-um...." Dipsy turns and waves, "Hello big brother!" Noonoo walks up, "Dipsy. Can you focus on me?" Dipsy looks at him, "Ok Mr. Noonoo!" "Oh god. He's acting like a child." Dipsy goes back to playing with the toy, "Hehe~ squishy!~" Laalaa walks over, "Dipsy. It's me....laalaa.." Dipsy looks at her, "Laalaa!" He hugs her, "O-Oh!" Laalaa is shocked, not expecting it, "Soft~" Tinky winky goes to him, "Little bro?" "Big brother!~" Dipsy cubs his face, "Your so big compared to me!! Hehe~" "Little bro are you ok?" "Don't worry! I'm ok!" Po walks over, "Dipsy?" "Po! Hi!  hehe!~ Hey. Do you guys know where Ron is?" "Ron?" Tinky winky asks, "Yeah! A blue tubby! He's so nice and fluffy!" they all look at each other, "You thinks he can help?" Tinky asks, "I don't know. Maybe." Po said, "Well, only one way to find out." Laalaa says, "We need to find him."

-Hey guts! What ya'll think? I hope ya'll liked it and have a good day or night.

-Word count: 476