[25] Rise in a Hospital

Slowly, Izuku began to open his eyes. He didn't know why, but he felt so relaxed and comfortable feeling cold air brush against his skin while his body was lying down on something extremely soft. 

"Wh-where, am I?" he whispered to himself while opening his eyes wide enough he was able to get a good look around the room he was in, seeing the white walls, IV tubes, and heart monitors. That's when he started to remember the massive fight between him and All For One. "Right, of course, I'm in the hospital"

"You know, it's funny how you still snore in your sleep," a voice said causing him to turn his head to his side. Sitting up in a hospital bed beside was a girl with green hair striking a similar resemblance to him wearing a hospital gown.

"Izumi?" Izuku said.

"Good morning, big brother," she said smiling at him. Izuku was at first glad she was safe until he remembered something.

"Wait, Izumi, your right arm," he said trying to sit up only to fall back down in pain.

"Don't push yourself Izuku. You've been out for 5 days," Izumi said before lifting up her casted arm. "Seeing, I'm healing"

"Thank god," Izuku said signing in relief before realizing what she just said. "WAIT 3 DAYS!!!???"

"Although..." she said causing Izuku to look at her with worry. "Izuku, you should probably look at your arm"

Izuku was confused by this because he was sure his whole right arm was disintegrated when he defeated AFO. What's more confusing was when he felt himself move his arm like it was there. Actually, it really felt like he still had it. Turning to his right side, he could see a lump under the sheets of his side. Using his left hand he yanked the sheets off to see something totally unexpected. Using his left hand to sit up, he slowly lifted up what seems to be a black mechanical robot arm with glowing green lights.

 Using his left hand to sit up, he slowly lifted up what seems to be a black mechanical robot arm with glowing green lights

"Wh-What in the......" Izuku said as he kept moving it clenching and opening it.

"Careful, Donnie said that he's still making modifications," Izumi said trying to come him down.

"Oh, sure I'll...." he said before realizing what she just said. "Wait, Donnie?!"

Izumi smiled sadly while lowering her head.

"I met your um..... brothers on the night you were brought in. They said you fell unconscious on the ride to the hospital," she said turning away and giving a little chuckle. "They even gave me the cold shoulder when they heard I was your sister"

"Yeah, sorry about that," Izuku said smiling.

"Nah, I deserved it," Izumi said. "After all, who wouldn't get angry at the sight of someone who caused their brother so much pain"

The two stayed silent allowing the room to only be filled by the sound of the heart monitors beeping.

"Izuku, I just want to say that I......" she said before being cut off.