[8.5] Lemon Chapter🍋🍋

Izuku and Uraraka were so caught in the moment, they didn't know what they were doing to each other. The hands that were on Uraraka's face slowly trailed down to her skirt while her hand went down to Izuku's pants. Once the both of them found the buttons that were holding their clothing, they unclasped them and pulled it down along with her stockings revealing his underwear and her panties. The two of them were going crazy with love and lust at the moment.

They separated for only a few seconds to forcibly remove each other shirts. Izuku was left wearing nothing but his underwear while Uraraka was just in a bra and panties. Izuku sat up so she can sit on his lap.

"Ocha, I really want to do it with you but we don't have any...." Izuku said before feeling a finger on his lips. She reached for the draw at the side of her bed and pulled out something that shocked Izuku.

"A Condom? Where did you?" Izuku asked surprised.

"You won't believe me but my mom gave it to me behind my father back. She always said save it for the man who would devote all his love and attention to you. Izuku I want you to be my first." Uraraka said with pleading eyes.

Izuku looked at her and smiled. He reached to his waist and pulled off his underwear revealing his fully erected dick. Uraraka could actually feel herself drool from

"I will if you become my first?"

Uraraka wasted no time reaching for back and unclipping her bra, allowing it to fall on her bed. She then went to her waist and pulled off her panties. Izuku stared at her figure with wide eyes. Uraraka blushed and looked away.

"I get it. I don't have that much of an attractive body" Uraraka said as she looked away in shame.

Izuku looked at her and then back at the condom. He took it, opened the packet and slid the packet around his dick. Uraraka turned around at the sound of the packet opening. She looked at him to see him with open arms. She smiled and jumped onto his lap so their naked bodies were touching each other.

"Izuku let's both take our first" she said

"Yh. Let's do it"

The two of them closed the gap between them and took their relationship to the next level.

While she had one hand on his face, Uraraka used her other hand to guide Izuku's dick to her entrance. Once she felt the tip of it, she slowly lowered herself down until she felt his entire length was inside of him.

"Oh my Izu, I sure caught myself a big one" she said as she bit her lip trying to get use to it

"Yh. I guess you did" he said feeling her folds tighten around him.

Slowly, Uraraka began to bounce on on his dick. One bounce after another, she moaned in pleasure with her tongue sticking out of her mouth. Izuku's breathing became very heavy since her insides were tightening around his dick. Uraraka wanting to take initiative shoved Izuku onto his back and bounced on his dick harder. Izuku watched how her breast bounced up and down as she moved. Since his mind was into a sex drive, he grabbed her back and pulled her down to him so he can suck onto her breast causing Uraraka's arousal to increase time 50. 

"Oh, Izu, your like a baby" Uraraka said as saliva leaks out of her in pleasure

"Well I'm your baby aren't I?" Izuku said as he bit her nipples

"Y-Yes. You'll always b-be my b-baby" Uraraka said in exhausted voice

He let go off her so that she could continue. Suddenly, Uraraka felt his something twitch inside of her

"Uraraka, I feel like I'm gonna cum" Izuku said getting very exhausted.

"Then don't hold it in. Let it out all out inside of me" Uraraka said very flustered

Doing what she said, he grabbed onto her ass and pushed his dick deeper inside of her as he cums earning a scream for Uraraka's mouth. She dropped herself on top of Izuku depleted of all energy. Izuku turned her to her side and pulled the cover over them

"Can, Can I be honest about something" Uraraka asked very exhausted

"What is it?" Izuku asked as he pulled the condom of him and tied it up.

She got close to him so that her chest was against his.

"I can't wait for the day be do it raw" she whispered before passing out and falling asleep.

Izuku chuckled and turned off the lights.

"So do I" he whispered before passing out too.

(I'm not entirely sure if I wrote this right, so tell me what you thing about it in the comments)