( 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄° )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❝ 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄, 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐈'𝐌 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐘 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐂𝐘❞
- oh no!

    some time passed and the finals were finally over. that meant f/n could finally take a break and have it easy until winter break officially came. that's what they hoped at least. so when f/n finished up their paperwork for the day, they hoped to grab a drink from the vending machine and read a book in the quiet parts of the botanical garden. it's the first thing they were looking forward to do after a day of hard work in the supervisor council room.

"ugh, no way!" isabel complained. "i've got tenth place while f/n got seventh place. i was sure i would be just below them!" f/n always gets in the top ten of their examination boards. first place wasn't a necessity for them but even if it was, they would scrap that ideal of absurdity the chance they get it. "but, you still managed to get in the top ten among the entire school." genesis giggled.

"yeah. set proper standards for yourself, isabel." f/n closed their laptop after they printed out their analytical report. the headmaster sincerely wants to hear their opinions on the cruciality of teamwork and how to improve it within night raven college. "what's that supposed to mean?" isabel growled. she placed the papers of the second year final exam scores onto the table with a huff.

"i..i think you did amazing on the finals, lady isabel! you scored a hundred on biology, a higher score than head supervisor f/n...!" nicoline assured. f/n went to get their printed report, side eying nicoline for a moment. that girl really knew the words to cheer up isabel, or maybe anyone at that. "you're right! and aren't they a doctor, too? i feel so honored, fufu!" isabel laughed, putting her hands on her cheeks.

"haha. what subject was your highest grade, nico?" genesis asked. nicoline stiffened up slightly. she looked down at her document with a flush on her face. "it was..incantations. the essay part elucidating the components of it was sort of tricky." nicoline scratched her cheek. she couldn't say it out loud, she was too embarrassed.

'all of them probably know already! but..it's so disgraceful to have the lowest scores among the supervisors. i mean..an 80 in my best subject! you can do better than that, nicoline!'

nicoline's grades are average in general. she doesn't succeed in getting anything above an 85 for as long as she could remember. she knew the grades she has right now are more than enough to make her pass by, but that didn't stop her from wishing to get anything higher. "i'm going to grab a drink from the vending machine. nicoline, come with me?" genesis pointed at the door as she stood up.