(𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄° )

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

tw //
mentions of vomit

lilia embraced the egg as protectively as he could, even when he was cornered. his energy was running low and he could not deny it any longer. his soul ached for vengeance, but his body leaned towards a great fatigue. his mask hid the gnashing of his teeth as he hissed and growled at the armored men looming in close with their swords. they found it offensive, disapproval pouring from their auras, and the stomps of their heavy boots clanked against the wet grass disgustingly.

"how stubborn you are even at this moment! you really want us to take it by force, huh?!" the silver owl groaned in irritation, "this is the knights mercy! i will defeat you with a single attack!"

his partner stood back, but dangerously nearby as the silver owl raised his sword overhead, rushing towards lilia. the fae general's breath hitched as he took a rapid step back, though hopelessly caged.

lilia blinked and another figure blocked his view to the silver owls. the clank of two swords meeting each other made him gape, in relief and shock. "you are the knight of dawn..." the silver owl backed away abruptly, gasping out. "no, you're not! who are you?! name yoursef!"

lilia eyed the boy guarding him. his silver hair, black and green uniform, and the bat-like armor hanging around his bicep were a bit ruined from the thundering rain, but his stance was nevertheless secure.

"...my name is silver." he finally spoke, glaring at the silver owls, "i— we won't let you have your way!"

another presence came from behind the armored men. they turned with a grit of their teeth, only scarcely enough to see f/n standing a few feet away from them. "it's the human brat the others warned us about...!"

"mhm. i'm f/n, if you even care." they whipped out one of their magical pen.

"tch! you stupid kids..!" the silver owl cried out.

"now, take your sword!" silver yelled out, commencing the fight.

yuu and grim hurried their way towards lilia, watching out for him and even helping him back away from the battle going down. although humiliatingly, lilia agreed to rest on another tree for now. he watched the way silver gave it his all to take down the silver owl who tried assassinating him in exchange for the royal egg, the way he wielded his sword with precise speed and grace. the way f/n blocked attacks like they were mere jokes, the way the young soldier positioned themselves to knock the air out of their opponent with a singular kick to the armored head. the rattling of the steel disturbed yuu and grim as it rolled away  from the silver owl once he hit the ground.

"that's it!" before lilia knew it, silver delivered the finishing blow, electric sparks barking out of his sword.

"gh!" his opponent fell to the ground. collapsed next to his partner, whose head was exposed and drenched in rain with a touch of soil.