Chapter six

Alfred stepped out of the car shutting the door with a loud slam. He looked over to see Francis walking over to him so they could walk to the department. "Ugh, I'm fucking tired. I don't feel like researching Arthur" Alfred groaned walking away from the car. He covered his mouth his eyes slightly widening, 'oh shit' Alfred thought to himself, he fucking told Francis.

Alfred turned around to see a clearly surprised Francis. Francis walked forward grabbing Alfred's collar and pulling him close, "You are not to research him. Move away, find a new job, and maybe even change your name. You stay away from him." Francis said completely terrifying Alfred.

Alfred grabbed Francis's hand pulling it off of him, he fixed his collar with a raised eyebrow. "Listen Francis, it was none of your business in the first place. He's just one of those stuck up brats who think they rule the world."

"But he basically does Alfred, he runs everything around you. He even has people in the department." Francis said making Alfred rethink. 'People in the department... People in the department' he started to run through the faces. Soon his mouth dropped as he pushed Francis away.

"You're in the fucking trio! I knew i saw you before! And we...!" Alfred watched as Francis smirked rubbing the back of his head,

"Well shit, I'd thought we'd go for another round before you'd find out. But no you're mistaken, we just do business together. And that barely happens." Francis said with a sigh leaning against his car.

"Oh fucking shit. Ugh we fucked that's just. Fuck" Alfred pulled his hand to hold his face, he should've done a background check on Francis before meeting up with him. That's why Gilbert and Antonio were so... Off. "Okay listen, what's keeping me from turning you guys in?"

Francis started to laugh walking closer again, he grabbed Alfred by his arm pushing him against the car. "Have you ever heard of what I've done? I wouldn't mind trying it on you Alfie." Francis leaned in close to Alfred's ear dragging his tongue along the creases before speaking. "I enjoy screams just as much as moans" Francis's hot breathe ran down his neck oddly sending shivers down his spine.

Alfred shook under the man shocked at his words. He finally got out of his daze before grabbing Francis my his coat and switching their positions. "You're very funny Francis, as if you could take me down. You better back the fuck off on this case, I can take Arthur."

Francis looked bored as Alfred spoke, "Listen here Alfred, if you try to put Arthur away. It'll be worse than all three of us. Turning us in will be the least of your problems." Francis said wrapping his arms around Alfred's neck. " I like when you're all authority. It's such a turn on" Francis teased letting go of his neck and pushing him off. "Now if you don't mind. I have a job to do. And I warned you."

Alfred watched as Francis walked off to the department. What the fuck has he gotten himself into? Alfred shook it off waiting for Francis to get ahead so he didn't have to walk with the man. He couldn't believe he let the fact that the trio was in the department slip past him.

Once outside the building Alfred slowly opened the doors feeling a bit paranoid, he didn't really look into the trio but he remembered hearing stories about young woman who were found with their hearts carved out of their chests. Or ones where the women's eyes are missing, or their lips we cut on the sides extending their mouth. It was all horrifying. Guess he's have to research them, but how?

Francis was talking about how Arthur was worse than them. So he'd have to look up what they have done, maybe he'd get the idea.