Chapter three

Alfred stepped out of the office trying to keep the date in his head. He could remember many things but when it was given to him and it was important, he wouldn't remember. 'April 28' Alfred thought as he walked through the department building. He was going to go see Francis considering he was going to help him out around here.

'I wouldn't mind teaching you routines'

Alfred shook the thought off, was Francis trying to be smooth? Because in all honesty, he could be the hottest person on earth and it would still be cheesy. Alfred laughed as he passed desks looking for Francis's number. Then finally he saw the blonde man and smiled. "Okay, I'm ready for training" Alfred said leaning over to grab the pencil on Francis's desk so he could write down the date. 'Wait was it April 26? No.. It was April 28' Alfred thought as he wrote down the date.

Francis watched as Alfred wrote down the date and he raised his eyebrow. "What's the for?" Francis asked propping his head up with his hand.

Alfred was getting pretty good with lying so it wasn't very hard. "My uncle's birthday. He's pretty close to our family but I always forget his birthday" Alfred said not as surprised of how it flowed so easily.

Francis shrugged changing the topics back to training. "Ah yes training, I'll teach you routines, postions, where to get information, mostly things like that" Francis said with a small smirk.

Alfred swallowed hard trying not to grow red again, Francis was trying to get into his pants. I mean, he wouldn't mind... Alfred shook the thought out of his head again trying to act like he didn't hear some of the words Francis said. "So I'm free today. When do we start?"

"Let's start now... I'll show you around the department." Francis said standing up and stretching. Alfred nodded in agreement, if he was going to work here he had to know his way around.

Francis walked ahead of Alfred pointing to specific people to get things from. That Estonian guy to make fake identities, the Russian one for tips on combat, and that Japanese one for research. Alfred really didn't need them much, he could do it on his own. Well kind of. Never mind they would actually come in handy.

"And this is Antonio, and Gilbert" Francis said showing Alfred to the place they started. "They're like me, but I'm better" Francis mumbled as Antonio smiled standing up to shake Alfred's hand.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Alfred. New here.." Alfred said as Gilbert eyed Francis. Alfred started to notice the tension between him and the two. What was going on?

After a few moments of awkward silence they had a small talk, Francis took Alfred away later grabbing his hand and dragging him out of the department. "F-Francis? Where are we going?" Alfred asked confused as he was placed in front of the passenger door of what seemed to be Francis's car.

Francis laughed getting into the car leaving Alfred clueless. 'What' Alfred thought as he shrugged pulling open the car door. He wasn't scared of Francis, I mean he only got out of one hold.

They parked in front of an apartment complex that was close to the department too, probably Francis's. "Francis, what are you planning? Alfred asked knowing that his question wasn't going to be answered. They walked through the doors and into the elevator. Francis clicked the button with the big three on it and they went up.

The doors opened to a long hallway, they walked down till room 38f. He watched as Francis unlocked the room leaving Alfred to only his imagination. 'Wait! I'm getting into Francis's apartment! I'll dig deeper to find out why he reminds me of someone!' Alfred thought as he was pulled back to reality by Francis's lips on his. His eyes widened as he was pushed against the now closed door. Francis was... Kissing him?