HERS( TW )

This chapter was not proofread!

Veronica continued gagging her sobs loud and clear and tears stained her face, the scene infront of her was gruesome. It seemed he purposely put the man's dead body in the most horrific way he could. " come clean you'll cut all his limbs or what's left and place it in the box" he spoke so calmly as if a badly severed body wasn't in front of him.

She couldn't to it. She shook her head she felt like vomiting in any moment. The smell of blood kept going in her lungs making her dizzy
" I'm sorry I can't please spare me Lorenzo "

She sounded so desperate for a break. It made him want to do torturous stuff like this again just to punish the innocent soul or hear her begs and cry's, it satisfaced him in the best ways.

His head tilted to the side. His signature smirk still on. Everything this man does is bloodcurdling.

Veronica continued to beg her vision nearly going black from passing out.

" Fine" just when Veronica got her hopes up it was crushed by Lorenzo's disgusting words.

"Become my sisters WILLINGLY she owns you do what she says think of it like being her spouse but really your like... a sex toy slash submissive " Again Veronica broke down in tears but harder. He's sick their all crazy. And the worse part was she probably wouldn't be able to escape.

" I am not a TOY you are all sick FUCK YOU AND HER" her chest heaved up and down as she screamed the words hoping to get him to understand some part.

But instead Lorenzo stared at her fiery shown clearly in his eyes, but instead of taking it out on her as usual he left. Locking her in room with the Disintegrated body. She would have nightmares for the next few months for sure.

____

Wide awake Veronica's body faced the opposite way of the disembodied man. She had made up mind choosing to go along with Lorenzo " give herself up willingly " it all sounded so stupid to her.

Camilla could probably have anyone in the world if she wanted due to her brother's connections but instead she chose her. The "worthless whore" everyone seemed to call her.

Wiping the last of her tears she stood up slowly making her way towards the black door slightly banging on in it. About 7 minutes of banging the door swing open revealing one of the guards. Without speaking she was led to Lorenzo's office, by now it was already dark. The clock in his office read 12:43.

Soon enough the guard left as she Veronica stood close to the door not making an attempt to live an inch as the space was completely dark the only source of light coming from the large windows which showed all the city buildings. She found it the most beautiful view.

Soon enough that bit of happiness that loomed around her veins disappeared out to the sound of Lorenzo's raspy voice which had asked if she made an decision.

Struggling to have the words come from her own mouth she simply nodded her head which Lorenzo completely saw but chose to ignore." WORDS!"

Frightened she quickly answered his question " y..yes " she nodded her head while speaking before letting it fall staring at nothing but the blank floor.

_______

Veronica had embarrassingly agreed to Lorenzo's idea. After slightly teasing her she was was brought to a new room this one even bigger she assumed it was Camilla's but the empty closet/ dressers said otherwise.

Sitting on the soft white bed Veronica came to her senses remember she was covered in dirt,blood,and sweat. She saw a robe in the bathroom but was terrified to shower.

Convincing herself she quickly hoped in the shower washing herself as fast as possible. In a good 15 minutes Veronica found herself clean snatching the robe off the rack and automatically covering her body. Just then a nock was heard at the door.

She was pretty sure it was jack her leash favorite guard in the house. She could easily tell by his unneeded aggressive knocking.

She stalked towards the door a Yelp leaving her mouth as she was yanked by her arm and pulled down the halls almost faking on her face. She couldn't even catch up with jacks long steps as she almost tumbled ever step took her weight being supported by jacks harsh grip on her upper arm.

The grip became harsh enough to earn a small cry from Veronica as his nails dug through the robe and halfway into her skin.

Her robe became loose slowly sliding off. Just in time they stopped in-front of Lorenzo's office giving her a chance to straighten her robe and wipe the small amount of tears that had fallen.

She walked into the office without knocking quickly sitting in the chair in front of Lorenzo's desk.

She knew exactly what this was and she wanted nothing then to get it over with.

The papers where slid in front of her along with a pen. Careful reading the paper Veronica's mouth dropped tears pooling in her eyes.

"This isn't what I agreed to " she spoke with a small crake in her voice. Her hands shakily placing the contract back on the table.

"Why do you seem to think this a choice?" Lorenzo's hands stayed nicely on his lap but soon enough Veronica knew they would be landing punches to unweary places on her body.

A click was heard behind Veronica before muffled sounds where heard through her ears. Her heart dropped to her ass. Automaticly turning around the view of oak popped up. She looked... dead.

Her lips where dry, she was completely nude , body limp,skin pale, and bruises placed around her neck, thighs,arms, vagina.

Next to her body was another girl tied to a chair also completely nude her endless pleas the only sound going through her ears.

"3 minutes until it's too late "

Her stomach knotted as she turned to face the paper signing it before turning back towards the screen which had now turned black.

_____
This chapter took me days to write.