Trapped-6-𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗿𝘆( mature content)

TW( this chapter involves rape and sexual assault.

" I haven't eaten yet"

I attempt to create a conversation so I could get rid of the deafening silence . Camilla takes off her socks and is about do fully strip until I stop her. " Camilla what are you doing? Maybe I should go"

I make my way towards the door as Camilla continues taking off her clothes.

the knob stops half way as I've turned it I twist and pull but it's locked .

" Veronica come lay don't make this worse on yourself " she tug's my arm. " don't tell me.... "Camilla let me go!!" "

The realization hits me like a train, I whimper in fear , continuing tugging and banging on the door . " LORENZO PLEASE " I scream in fear as I'm tugged back by my hair , my head slams onto the hard floor making me a bit dizzy un shed tears fall . " CAMILLA" I claw at the floor and try and find something to hold onto as I'm being pulled to the bed .

" why do you have to be so fucking complicated " she gritted
She flung me onto the bed pinning my hands onto my stomach as I cry out the grip on my wrist stilling me . " Camilla what are you doing" my voice cracks.

" I'm making you the whore that you are and always will be " I kicked and screamed but nothing worked

My chest ached of pain and disappointment.

" do you want me to handcuff you?" Camilla held my wrist in one hand. While the other made its way to the dresser beside us which help 2 pair off cuffs.

" n..no please" Camilla nodded her head in agreement. " well then stop fucking fighting back the more you accept it the better it gets princess "

My arms rested beside me as Camilla pulled down my black joggers revealing my black laced underwear.

I cried , even though I wasn't completely naked I felt naked and aware but mostly disgusting.

My confidence was gone . If I couldn't fight a woman back how could I fight back a man? .

The words stop please or no didn't matter because Camilla was blinded by her lust for me not caring about my needs or pleas to stop.

My hand went down to grip Camillas wrist stopping it from touching my privates , Camillas other hand came down delivering a harsh slap to my pussy making me cry out in agony .

Through blurry vision I watched as Camilla slowly and gently kiss the place she hit , i shivered under her touch. I hated the fact that my body even had a reaction.

" so beautiful " camilla murmured as a finger traced my inner thigh just before stopping at my private and continuously tracing again.

Camilla pulled my shirt off my head . My nipples hardened from contact with the cold air . I let out a shaky breath as all of a sudden the air turned cold.I should've worn a bra .

Camillas hand started continuously coming down and slapping my breast each hit coming stronger then the other . As I whimpered and begged for her to stop her torturous ways , like a flash she had snatched my underwear off gaining a gasp from me and I attempted to close my legs but she opened them by coming in between my thighs.

She groaned at the sight of my private while I internally died.

My eyes widened as I seen her 3 fingers at the entrance of me " Camilla Camilla "

An ear piercing scream erupted through my throat as her fingers painfully entered me. I was being teared apart inside out .

My blood stained the white sheets as Camilla continuously moved her fingers in and out of me with no remorse whatsoever, her fingers curve inside of me . It felt horrible not at all
enjoyable.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Camilla had horribly had her way with me , by the time she was done the sun was almost set.

She left me here miserable tangled in the white sheets crying. Everything hurt , my chest aches I felt humiliated in the worse way.

my legs ached, my clit was swollen, both my breast reddened, my eyes puffy hair a mess . Blood mixed with cum stained my inner thighs . 

I lay here with no one to my rescue.

It's fine what else could I expect?

I don't know what to do sleep the pain away or get up and stop being a wimp.

My thoughts were interrupted when Camilla walked in with an ice pack and wet clothe, I cried i didn't want her anywhere near me.
" leave me please " I hiccuped my throat sore  added to my mental and physical pain .

She sits on the bed attempting to touch me , out of instinct I flinch pushing her hand away.

" Veronica " she states warningly. " no I don't want you anywhere near me you monster " I yelled at the top of my lungs hoping someone would hear me. The familiar taste of metal hit my tongue as my head is flung to the side. She slapped me.

" Veronica honey I'm not sure if this is how you act with Lorenzo but I don't think you would want to test my patience " her hand painfully grips my swollen clit. A horrible outcry of pain was heard from me as I sobbed ."Understand?" She says her words so calm but dominate it scared me , I continuously nodded my head .

.Camilla released the swollen flesh as I whimpered . I tracked her every move tears flooding down the side of my head soaking the pillow.

" take these" I sit up as Camilla places a tray on my legs 2 pills and a bottle of cold water. " they'll help with the pain" she takes notice of my suspicion. I swallow the two pills and and chug down the water . My throat was dry due to all the screaming I had done.

Camilla pulls me into her chest as my eyelids started to slowly close . As much as I fought it the darkness still ended up consuming me.

_____