𝟬𝟭𝟭 - 𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗥

(Not the next day 😜)

-❤️-

I got to my front door and unlocked it, seeing my dad standing there.

"Y/n,"

Shit.

-❤️-
(Sorry for the short 'your pov')

BILLYS POV
I got home, and promised y/n i'd call her, i was a little paranoid, though.

I mean, what if her dad had woken up? Shes fine...right?

I dialled her number and waited for her to pick up.

Nothing.

I'll do it one more time, its weird, she always answers my calls.

(Oblivious fuck 😒 we need saving 🙏)

Still.

Nothing.

The worst of thoughts came to me, what if her dad had really woken up? Its worth checking.

I started running.

"Billy! Dont run in the house- billy!" My mom yelled, as Rover started barking.

I rushed out of the door, trying to get to y/n's as fast as i could.

When i got to around where her house was, i knew i couldn't just go through the door, so, i used my only option - her window.

I climbed up the ladder that leaned against the outside wall, as i saw her in her bedroom.

And hell, it was terrible.

I knocked the loudest i could, as i caught her attention.

She opened the window, letting me in, "billy i-"

I pulled her into a hug, "its ok, its alright.."

(Tf it is not 💀 omfg im fr just makin fun of my own writing)

I looked at her, bruises on her arms and a long cut in her face.

"God, what did he do to you?" I asked, hugging her again, "lets get you cleaned up,"

I snuck into her bathroom and grabbed a cloth, running it under the tap before going back to her bedroom.

"It might sting," i said, pressing the cloth against her face as she winced.

"Thanks, billy," she said, as i dabbed the cloth on her bruises, not actually knowing what i was doing.

"You needed it, so of course, m'lady," i teased as she laughed.

We got on her bed and turned on a movie, in an attempt to take her mind off of things, and thankfully, it worked, as she slowly drifted to sleep, i wrapped my arm around her.

damn i love this girl.

-❤️-

I woke up, y/n next to me and seeing the time was 8:00 - in the morning.

"Y/n..wake up," i whispered, feeling slightly guilty to wake her up but i didn't really want to sit in this position for hours..she sleeps in really late.

"Hm?" She muttered, still half asleep.

"You gotta wake up," i said, kissing her cheek.

"Mm...no?" She replied, hiding her head in the pillow.

"Y/n," i said.

"Alright! Just for you," she said, stretching her arms and getting out of bed, "now get out i'm gonna get changed,"