𝟬𝟬𝟰 - 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗢𝗪𝗦

Since yall told me to continue it and bc im so nice i will 🤭
Also - this might be a short story and I'm not planning to do a book 2, but, i am planning on a Jacob moran book, and if you've seen im also making a text/social media imagines boom which is a part jacob x reader, so don't leave yet lmao 🤞🏼

-❤️-

I got home and checked the time, using the clock that actually worked - 4:00.
I didn't know what to do til billy..showed up at my window? It feels weird saying it out loud but - wait how did he even get my address?

Probably the same reason he got my number.
Vance.

As i sat on my bed, i heard rain drumming against my windows, and at this point, i was wondering if he was gonna come in this rain.

Then, i heard two loud knocks at my window, well, he's early.

I saw him standing on a ladder next to me window, as he tried to yell, "can i come in?!"

I laughed at his silliness, going out just to see me in this rain, but i opened the window.

"Well, you're early," i said, as he shook his head in an attempt to get water of him.

It got off him, but landed on me as he laughed.

"Couldn't resist wanting to see your face," he smirked.

"Easy there, lover-boy," i teased, "let me get you a towel, my dads probably passed out on the couch so you're fine,"

I went to grab a towel from the bathroom, coming back to see him looking around my room, and mainly at photographs.

"Nosy, huh?" I said, making him jump as i handed him the towel.

He took of his red raincoat and i hung it on the hook at the back of my door, as he slightly dried himself off.

"Here, lets watch something," i said, as he joined me on my bed, "you up for superman?"

"Of course," he said, as i assumed he had read the comics too.

The movie started, and we both got comfortable, as halfway through the movie my eyes grew heavy.

Then i fell asleep, and somehow, billy did the same.

-❤️-

I woke up, an arm wrapped around me, and i blushed as i realised it was billy.

"Billy..." i muttered, "we gotta get up,"

"no...' he whined, as i slowly started slipping off the matress.

"Shit!" I yelled, as i fell.

"You good?" He asked, rubbing his eyes as he was still half asleep.

"Mhm..great as ever, now get up," i said, grabbing his arm to drag him out of my bed, "we need to get to school,"

"Y/n its 11:00 anyways, lets just skip today," he said, as i sighed.

"Alright fine," i said, "but lets at least do something...come on!"

I dragged his hand, as we were both still in the cloths we slept in, as i realised i never put my pj's on.

We were walking, well, i was skating, around the neighbourhood before seeing Vance Hopper, and Bruce yamada?

"Hey!" I yelled, getting both of theirs' attention as me and billy walked over to them.

"Oh, hey, y/l/n," Vance said.

"Dont call me by my last name," i said, "bruce, right?"

Bruce nodded, "are you guys skipping?"

"We weren't planning too, but we woke up late," billy said, as Vance's eyes widened.

"You guys slept together?-"

"Not in that way, you fucker!" I said, quite literally slapping him, "he just stayed over the night,"

"Ow..and alright," he said, holding the place i hit him.

(Decided to make him less anger issues cos girlie you'd be dead if you hit him 💀 like bro got mad over a pinball game 😟)

"Anyways.." bruce said, "you guys wanna go to the park?"

"Sure," i said, as the others agreed.

As they walked and i skated, we all made our way to the park, and lucky for us, it was empty - most likely because everyone was in school.

I saw the skate ramps and went over there, as the others stood and watched.

Weirdos.

-❤️-

BILLYS POV
"So..you guys together?" Vance asked me, as i looked up at him.

"Wha- no! No.. i only moved here a few days ago," i replied, continuing to watch y/n.

That sounded creepy, but trust me, it was not meant to mean it like that.

(Anyways -  you :   

"You sure? You've got quite a grip on her," Bruce said, finally talking

"I'm sure! I only met the girl like 2 days ago!" I argued, as he put his hands up in surrender.

Y/n came back and we all stood silently, "what is it?"

Be cool, guys..and me.

"Oh - nothing,"

"Just enjoyin' the view,"

"The sky looks nice today!"

"...why are you guys acting weird?" She said.

So much for 'being cool'.

"Nothing, just...you're good at skateboard 'n all-"

"Yeah!"

"Mhm...well i've gotta head home, i'll see you guys tomorrow!" She yelled, skating off.

"...so are you sure you don't have a crush on her?"

"Vance i swear to god-"

#bewhoyouareforryourprideee #slay