𝟬𝟬𝟭 - 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗞𝗜𝗗

small intro - hi! Either you know me from other books i've published, or this is the first boom you've seen by me! I know there isn't a lot of billy stories so if you look on my page theres another book (if you're interested) and a book 2 to thats book! So it'd be nice support if you can check those out too - now to the story ❤️🫶🏼
DISCLAIMER - this story does involve drinking + abuse + talk about abuse, if you're sensitive with any of these topics, I recommend you don't read this book.

-❤️-

Naturally - i woke up late for school, 1, because my dad smashed my alarm clock, 2, because i have the most shit sleeping schedule ever.

I got changed -

(Just the outfit - but thats the main aesthetic of your outfits 😍)

I grabbed a bottle of water and stared at my dad passed out on the couch, a bottle of alcohol in his hands.

Prick.

I slammed the door shut and grabbed my skateboard, not in an incredible rush, realising i wasn't as late as i thought i was.

Surprisingly, when i got to the school entrance, kids were still either waiting inside or outside for the bell, good for me i guess.

I walked over to my locker and shoved whatever i needed to stuff in there, overhearing conversations about a new kid.

Theres two things my mind immediately goes too when mentioned a new kid 1, a brat, 2, a jock, and i've always been right about it, but again, i couldn't give a shit.

As i heard more about this 'new kid' i actually heard him speak to somebody.

About...me?

So what? This kid moved here like a day ago and now he's talking about me? Nice way to go.

"Her? She'll break you to pieces, she doesn't have a soft spot for anyone,"

Thanks, Devon.

"I think i can change that,"

I scoffed to myself.

Good luck, mate, you cant.

I slammed my locker, making the both of them jump, realising i knew that they were talking about me, although, it was pretty obvious when they were literally pointing at me, also, Devon talks pretty loud for a 15 year old kid.

The bell rang and i headed to my first class - maths, oh sweet, sweet maths.

no, i hated it, i hated every lesson, honestly, but maths was my breaking point, but again, i couldn't change it.

I sat down, an empty seat next to me, it always stayed empty, because people were 'scared' of me? And actually, I'm quite offended, I'm kind..to certain people.

But this day, the seat wasn't empty, because the new kid, i nicknamed 'jock', sat down next to me, well, this was going to be a long hour.

-❤️-

"Pst..y/n, right?" The kid asked, tapping my shoulder.

"Mhm." I said, turning to look at him then looking away.

"Do you wanna be friends? Its my first day here," he asked, a smile spreading across his face.

i did not want to be you friend, but god that fucking smile.

I couldn't say no to it.

I sighed, "sure, meet me after school at grab 'n go," i said, turning back to whatever the teacher was writing.

"Great, i'll see you then," he said, still smiling as he turned back to the board.

"Yep."

Wait a damn minute - i had a fucking friend.

Wasn't this going to be a rollercoaster?

-❤️-

SORRY FOR THE SMALL CHAPTER MY LOVES 🫶🏼 ANYWAYS I'LL SEE YOU NEXT TIME

LOVE YOU <33