Chapter 5

Cameron's POV

"So let me get this straight: he was staring at you the entire day?"

"Yes! How many times do I have to tell you?"

It was a Friday night and both Kelly and Morgan spent the night at my house. The first week of school has just finished and I couldn't be more happy. Asher has been staring at me and trying to start a conversation but I refuse.

"Why don't you just ask him to stop? Or tell the teacher?" Kelly said.

"Shut up, Kelly! I'm pretty sure Cameron doesn't want to be hearing about this when we're supposed to be having fun!" Morgan huffed. This is why Morgan's my favorite. She always knows when to shut her mouth, unlike Kelly.

The rest of the sleepover went over well. We ordered two pizzas and rented the entire Twilight series. Who wouldn't want to look at Taylor Lautner's abs?

A few hours later we finished the second movie.

"Did you hear that?" Kelly whispered.

"Hear what?" Morgan whispered back.

"It sounds like someone's outside."

I got up and rolled my eyes as I opened the front door. I peered behind the bushes and looked behind the trees. Nothing or no one was here; great waste of time.

I went back inside and told Kelly nothing was out there. To calm her down even more I even agreed to watching every movie that has Channing Tatum's shirt off in it.