Chapter 1

Cameron's POV

"Hurry up, Cam!" Kelly and Morgan both yelled.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back.

I was finishing my last few bites of blueberry pancakes when my two best friends came knocking on my door.

"It's the first day of school; plus it's senior year," Morgan said.

"Yeah, and then we'll be finally free! We can do whatever we want to, how we want to, when we want to!" exclaimed Kelly as her gigantic blue eyes bulged from her round face.

Morgan and I looked at her with an annoyed expression. She replied by giving us an apologetic smile. "Okay, let's go to school," I said.

Fifteen minutes later we arrived at school. "Look at my hair!" Kelly groaned. "We have got to get cars by the end of the year cause I can't stand walking in this heat!"

Kelly was always worrying about her looks. Just today she was wearing a pink and green flowy dress that came just above the knees. She was even wearing a green bow and pink pumps to match. Everything just had to look right for her, from her hair to the color of the nail polish on her toes.

Morgan and I could care less about our looks. Today we just wore some jeans and a t-shirt. I guess that's just one thing we have in common.

"Let's go get our schedules!" hollered Kelly. Just one little thing could excite her.

After three classes by myself, I finally got to see my friends for my fourth class which was history.

"Hello everyone and welcome to history. My name is Ms. Sarah and I will be your teacher for the rest of the semester. Now, please find a seat anywhere you like and I will begin role call."

After Ms. Sarah finished attendance, she began to explain what we would be doing in class. Twenty minutes later there was a knock at the door. "Come in!" Ms. Sarah yelled. As soon as the door opened all the girls stood up in their seats to get a good look at the person.

There stood a gorgeous guy who could charm any girl just by looking at them. His hair was a dark brown that went well with his brown eyes. His skin looked so soft that you wish he would hold you in his arms and make you fall asleep like your favorite blanket.

I was staring into his eyes, hoping to get lost in them. But I noticed something.

He wasn't staring at the other beautiful girls with perfect bodies and pretty faces.

He was staring at me.