Chapter 12

A/N - I dont think anyone is confused but just in case you are she's been there for 4 months on the island right now. Also this might be classed as a short chapter but you know.

CHAPTER 12

I wake up in my tent and stare at the roof, letting the sound of the outdoors relax my body. The previous events come flooding back, and I get changed and walk out of the tent.

" Good Morning love " Quickly , I snap my head around to meet the gaze of the one and only, peter pan. "Up already?"

" What do you want ? " I ask coldly .

He holds up his hands , pretending to surrender. " You don't have to be so cruel "

" Actually, i do "

" And exactly why is that? " I put my hands on my hips and cock my head to the side.

" Because im mad " He chuckles darkly while taking several steps towards me.

" Well there is that . " He continues to walk towards me until our noses are touching , both of us refusing to back up. If one of us do. It will destroy our pride.

" You are stubborn aren't you ? " His lips curl into a devious smirk that dances across his face making my lips tremble.

" That makes two of us. " Suddenly, he grabs my shoulders and shoves my back into a tree, the scratchy bark making me grunt. Pan snatches my wrists up and easily pins them above my head. His eyes turn several shades darker, causing him to look like a monster.

"Don't talk back to me." I continue to try and push him off me but he only comes closer. " Peter pan never fails. Don't test me Lisa this is a battle you will lose time and time again, no matter how hard you try You can't overpower me. Do you understand me?" I lift my legs, trying to knee him in the stomach, but without looking down he pushes my leg down and with his free hand pins my hips to the tree. His sudden movements make me gasp and my heart skips a beat. Pan tightens his grip on my waist.

"Do you understand me?" He repeats. I slowly nod my head, but he continues to tighten his hold on me.

" Use your words love . " I allow the look of hatred flow freely on my face.

" Yes " I reply shortly. " Now, would you please get off me ?! " This brings his smirk back to his face. "Actually i could get used to this" . I shove my knee into his stomach and catch him by surprise. He backs off immediately and i storm off. Whatever made him think it was ok to do that randomly at what might be 7 am in the morning makes me sick. She stopped when she remembered something

"Peter. Can you find out today" He smirks and nods.

------------------------------------------

It takes a while for the lost boys to get back and when they do , pan does not look happy. He walks towards me and pulls me into his tent demandingly. "Peter?" I ask, still holding onto him. "He fucked alice, he's been fucking her every single damn day!" He yelled. "Peter whats wrong?"

"He's fucking the girl who killed my entire family, the girl who hurt you , My lost boy is fucking the girl that made me a monster" I moved my hand to his side and tried to smile at him. I knew he was the one who needed comforting, even though i was sad about thomas 'cheating' on me, we were never really together. My heart was always with someone else."It's ok peter" I hugged him and assured him that it was ok, and that i will deal with thomas. He wasn't crying but he was mad, very mad, and i wanted to calm him. I did calm him.

In some ways i understand why thomas did it , we only really knew each other for around a month or two when he asked me out. But we were together for two months. And i did truly like him, I was beginning to trust him, to feel loved by him, to love his presence. And he threw it all away. Something that could've been amazing. I was beginning to love him.

A/N - dont ask why I said she loved him when shes like literally in love with peter but that's not the point. I think im just gonna let people imagine a face for lisa because i really can't be asked to find a face claim for her cause i have no clue who i feel looks like her so, you'll just have to imagine yk. And yes this was another short (ish) chapter i promise the next one will be better