Chapter 7 [ Check TW's]

Chapter 7 - "Holy shit"

Important
Tw ⚠️ : Abuse, Mention of child
abuse and sh . Skip this chapter If you feel
Uncomfortable . The next chapter will
Not mention any of these things.

•Lisa•
"Good morning madam" I heard someone say. "Never call me that again"
"Why" I heard him moan.
"Its just weird that's all"

"You let Peter call you love." I stared at him. Love and madam were two completely different words. I didn't know what to say i mean what could you say. "See-"

"Madam and love are two completely different words" I snapped cutting him off.

"Ok. Love" I groan and get out of bed. I wanted him out of my tent, as much as I like Thomas. I need to get changed

"No . It doesn't work for you."
"But it works for peter?" I had nothing to reply to that. Peter calling me love didn't bother me, but coming from his mouth it just sounds weird.

"Anyway breakfast is ready so hurry up" he disappears from the tent and I grab my clothes and quickly put them on. It was only yesterday Peter let me go into my own tent. He'd somehow got me a whole new set of clothes for me. And they were all my style.

I sat down at the table and watched everyone eat. My appetite was completely gone right now. "Peter can you save some for later I'm not hungry right Now" I whispered over to him. I was sat next to him at the table. "Sure my love" he said gently.

After breakfast, I went to the lake with Thomas. We just sat there and talked. He was adorable. I could tell he liked me. I was pleased someone liked me. "Lisa" he said.
"Yes Thomas"

"Is that - . Do you know who that is?" He pointed behind my head. In the distance I saw a man standing there with brunette fluffy hair and dark eyes. He was with another women. I recognised him, but I had no clue who he was. Maybe someone from my past?

"There's no one there" I said. I needed to find out who he was and why I recognised him. If pan found out he would kill him before I get a chance to somehow connect him to my life. I heard peters voice in my head telling me to come home. So I got up and motioned Thomas to follow.

We walked across the beach. Continuing to talk to each other. I could talk to this man for hours and I would never get tired of it . Something I've grown to love on this island is probably the nature. It's all so beautiful. And to think this was home to someone who is feared by most who know him. Eventually Thomas was called into the forest by pan and I was left alone.

I felt some grip my hair and pull on it , forcing me to fall. I screamed, but someone covered my mouth. "Shut up" she said. She had black hair, her eyes almost the same dark . She wore a black suit that held knives. I tried to wiggle out but that only made her grip tighten on me. She was strong. Very strong .

I tried to magic up a knife just like Peter does but I couldn't. She put a knife up to my arm and lifted up my sleeve. She cut the places where she knew there was a scar there before . I cried out praying someone could hear me. There was only one scar left that she had not slit. And I had hoped she wouldn't. She didn't know where it was. I hoped.

Smoke appeared all around us in all corners. I was no longer in a forest. I was in a cave. Every inch of my body was hurting. I could barely move. "Who are you?" I whispered.