chapters 75

"Come on, baby. Let's get you home." Someone says to me before I'm picked up.

"Five more mintues, dad." I mumble into a chest.

I hear laughter before lips press to my forehead. "I think you had enough sleep, love."

"Tyler," I draw out. "Five...more...please. Paperwork is tiring."

"Alright, love, five mintues." He says, carrying me down steps in a rough manner.

My eyes open and I glare at the person holding me. "Put me down, you ass. That is not a nice way to wake someone up."

His golden eyes meet mine and I gasp. "That's not nice to say, love. You don't want me to punish you, right?"

"Punish?" I ask and immediately regret it. He throws me over his shoulder with his hand on my butt.

"Yes, my lovely mate, punish. You've been a very bad girl."

I stay quiet to think. Tyler wouldn't say that. "Carson?" I ask.

"Who else would it be love?"

"Well, Tyler is an example since he is your human." I have to admit though, it is a nice view.

"Your human too, I'm yours too. Please don't leave me out. I want love too." Carson crys out.

"Carson, I'm not leaving you out. Not one tiny bit." I tell him. I place my hands on his back and push myself up so I don't keep hitting my chest against his shoulder.

"Love, do you love me?" He stops and the emotions in his voice make me feel sad.

He sets me on my feet and cups my face, his calloused thumbs rubbing my cheeks soothingly. "Do you love me, Summer? Because I love you." He leans forward and places his lips on mine.

"Woah there, boy." I pull my lips back. He frowns and pouts. "I was told three days and then you show up all of a sudden? What happened to you?"

He head lowers in shame. "I missed my mate. I missed her scent, her laughter, witty comments, and well her! Plus, Tyler was becoming depressed and I took over to fix it."

I smile. How cute. He missed me. "Glad to know someone cares for me." I joke before being smashed into a chest.

"I will always care for you. You know that right?" His eyes meet mine and I see sincerity in them.

"I love your eyes," I whisper out. I could stare into the gold all day.

"I love you, Summer. And I can't live a day without you when I know I can have you beside me."

Cue the awwing from the crowd but my reaction is tears. He looks worried for a second before pulling my head against his chest so my ear is against his heart.

"You hear that?" He asks but continues before I can continue. "That's for you and you only. My sole purpose it to make you happy and I don't like seeing you cry. Please, love, stop crying. It hurts."

I smile through the tears. "Stop being so sweet then. It's almost too much."

"Sweet? I'm only stating my mind. Isn't that what girls want guys to do?"

I nod my head against his chest. "Yeah, for me at least. Why are you being sentimental now, Carson?"

"Because Tyler and I realized how much we needed you in our lives. You test his boundries and challenge me to a whole another level. You anger us to hell and back but your mysterious aura drags us back in every time. Tyler always did have a thing for bad girls." I chuckle. "We also think it is time that you are shown to your pack as my mate and their future Luna. All I want is for you to be by my side with your rightful title."