Chapter 11

Sasuke's POV

"Hey Tem," I said, greeting Temari. I ran into her as we were both about to enter the bar. "Where's Shikamaru?" I asked, and she directed her head inside the bar. "Hes inside, I had to run out to the car to get my money," she explained, and I opened the door for her, letting her walk in before me. I entered after her, letting the door swing shut and the busy chatter of the bar surround me.

"Hey Shikama... ru..." my voice trailed off as I saw who was beside him. Shikamaru stood up, kissing Temari on the cheek. "Hey. Naruto showed up while you were at the car," he said, gesturing to Naruto. "Hey, Temari!" he greeted, looking up from his phone. "Oh! Sasuke! You came, too! Nice to see you, I haven't seen you all week, how have you been?" He asked, spotting me behind Temari.

"I've been fine, how about you?" I muttered, looking away. The very last thing I needed was to get drunk near a very, very hot guy I already had sex with every other day. Shit. "Good to hear." Naruto turned away from our conversation, starting up conversation with Shikamaru. I slid into a seat in between Temari and Naruto, immediately calling for a drink. This is going to be my only one for the night.

Boy, was I wrong.

I was a few drinks in and I was very, very drunk. I was slurring my words and my actions were slow. "Temari, don't you think you should try convincing your friend here to stop drinking for the night?" Shukaku, the bartender asked my blonde-haired friend, nodding towards me. I glared at the sandy-haired man who was trying to make me stop drinking. "Shaddap, I'm fine! I want... I want another drink," I said, and Shukaku sighed and poured me another after Temari just shrugged her shoulders. She was also clearly very intoxicated and was trying very hard to seduce her husband, who looked like he was about to give in to her teasing.

Out of the four of us, Naruto and Shikamaru had decided that at the beginning of the night they were only going to have one small, watered down drink so that they could drive us home. I had walked here, but Shikamaru offered me a ride back, and I accepted. Naruto had his own car.

"Here you go..." Shukaku said, sighing and handing me the drink. "Ay! Thanks, man," I said, reaching for the drink and bringing it to my lips. I felt someone grab my wrist, stopping me. "Sasuke, that's enough. You're going to get alcohol poisoning," I turned to see Naruto watching me with his beautiful blue eyes. His eyes really were so gorgeous...

"What do you care! It's my choice...." I grumbled, and tried to continue drinking, but Naruto kept his grip, even lowering my hand from my face, taking the drink from my hand. I let my arm fall limp. "Heyyyy....." I whined, grabbing for my drink. "What did ya... do that for!" I complained, and Naruto pushed my drink out of my reach. "Sasuke... come on. I'm going to take you home," Naruto said, wrapping my arm around his shoulders. I tried to stand up but failed, and crumpled to my knees. I giggled. "Oopsies."

Naruto sighed, picking me up and carrying me. He tapped Shikamaru on the shoulder and told him that he was going to take me back to my house because I was really drunk. Shikamaru just nodded and turned his attention back to his drunk wife. Naruto carried me out of the bar. "Hey! I didn't get to finish... my drink..." I grumbled as he brought me to his car. I like the smell of his car. It smells like Naruto.

When we arrived at my house, Naruto repeated the process of bringing me into my home and lying me down on the couch. "Are you going to be okay here?" he asked, straightening up. I frowned, missing the comfort of his arms. "Nooo! No way, I need... to sleep in my bed," I grumbled, really just wanting him to carry me again. He grabbed me bridal style, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He started towards the stairs to go up. I pressed my face into his arm, and I smelt his familiar smell. I smiled, looking up at him once we reached the top of the stairs. "You smell really good," I told him, and he just smiled. "Thanks, Sasuke," and directed me towards my bedroom.

When he entered the room, he placed me down gently on the bed, trying to stand up after, but I kept my arms locked around his neck, forcing him closer. "You're really handsome, you know," I muttered, not letting go. "Sasuke..." Naruto breathed, loosely grabbing my arms and trying to gently pull them away. I knew he could if he wanted to, but he didn't.

"You're just so, so, so, soooo handsome," I continued. "How lucky am I that you're gay? Most guys as hot as you are straight with girlfriends...." I said, and pulled him closer, tightening my grip on his neck. "Sasuke... what are you doing?" Naruto asked, and I just sighed. "Kissing you," I answered, before raising my lips to meet his.

"Mph!" he grunted, shocked. The kiss was gentle, and I out a lot of care into it. I wanted him to know I meant what I was going to say next. Naruto kissed me back, his lips moving in sync with mine. I knew he would give in. I pulled him closer to me, deepening the kiss. I slowly parted my lips, allowing him to slide his tongue into my alcohol tasting mouth. I gently pushed back, and it felt like I was kissing him for the first time. We had never kissed like this before. It's not like out others.

Naruto pulled away from me, and my cheeks were heavy with a blush. "Naruto..." I sighed, letting my arms fall to my sides, but he stayed in the position my arms were previously keeping him in.

"Naruto..." I sighed again, staring into his beautiful blue orbs. "Naruto, I love you," I confessed, and Naruto just placed his head down on my chest. "Don't... don't say things you don't mean, Sasuke. You're drunk. You don't mean any of this," he tried convincing himself. He grabbed the sheets beside me tightly. "You don't love me. You don't. Don't tell yourself this, don't tell me this, all its going to do is hurt us both," he said, picking himself up and looking down at me. "I love you...." I said again, trailing off. I was so tired...

"I love you too," was all I heard before I passed out.

(A/N: I actually really enjoyed writing this chapter.  I'm sorry for the late updates, I've been super busy, and school also starts for me very soon, so I probably will find even less time to write. I'm trying though! Anyway. i hope you liked drunk Sasuke #2 lol. Thanks for reading, please vote and comment!)