Chapter 4

Sasuke's POV

I felt a hand grip my shirt tightly, pulling me into the room and I heard the door slam close, resulting in me being pressed against it by Naruto, his face dangerously close to mine, I could feel his breath on my lips. "I missed you," he said, before smashing his lips onto mine.

"Mph!" I moaned, and he pulled me closer to him, biting my lip so he could slip his tongue inside my mouth. Our tongues danced together, and I slid my hands to Naruto's shirt, unbuttoning it slowly, then pushing it off his shoulders. Naruto began to do the same to me, until we were both shirtless and our clothes just kept coming off.

Naruto parted from the kiss to catch his breath, before capturing my lips again in a sloppy kiss. He clicked the lock on the door, then turned us around and began pushing me towards the desk. I moaned through our kiss when he shoved me against it. "Hmmm."

He began to lick down my neck, biting gently and leaving hickeys below my collarbone, as agreed so I was able to hide them at work. Naruto said he didn't care if people saw them, but I scolded him and told him that I cared and that he better not leave one in sight.

He ran his tongue over my hardened nipple, reaching up to play with the other one with his hand. "Mm mm.." I moaned at the feeling of his tongue run over my skin. He trailed his hands down the sides of my body, and stuck his thumbs under the waistband of my pants, pulling them off my waist, causing them to fall down to my ankles. I kicked them off, and Naruto smirked, removing his mouth from my abused nipple.

Naruto trailed his tongue down my abdomen, reaching my boxers and tugging them off, just like he did with my pants, exposing my erection. Naruto began to lick up and down my shaft, then finally he wrapped his mouth around my member. He looked up at me, making eye contact, smirking before swirling his tongue around the tip and then slowly started to bob his head along my dick.

"Hng! Naru- to," I gasped, and he stopped for a moment, and I looked down at him, confused, but he just resumed his treatment even faster than before. He gripped my hips, pressing me against the desk so that I couldn't move. I slid a hand through Naruto's golden locks and clenched my fist tightly as a result from the pleasure. "Hng... I'm close..." I grunted, but Naruto just continued at his pace.

"H-hhaaa!" I cried out as I released inside Naruto's mouth, and Naruto took his mouth off my dick, his mouth filled with mu cum. He looked me directly in the eyes and swallowed.

I gasped at that, and then began to stutter. "y-you didn't h-have to do t-that," I muttered, but he just shrugged. "I wanted to."

He looked down on me, leaning down for a kiss. I was going to deny but I realized I was still quite horny and could go for another round. I let him kiss me, but I parted my lips, telling him I wanted him to kiss me deeply. And he did, sliding his tongue into my mouth and sucking on mine. He bit my lips, causing me to moan.

He pulled away from the kiss, grabbing my hips and flipping me over so I was facing the desk. "Mmm..." I hummed, and he bent over me do his clothed erection was rubbing against my bare ass. He slid his hands up my chest, stopping to play and pinch my nipples.

"Are you going to be a good whore for me today?" he asked, licking the back of my neck. I moaned in agreement and he grunted in response, and he pulled open a drawer beside us, grabbing a bottle of lube, clicking it open and dipping his fingers into it.

He brought his long fingers to my ass, sliding one inside my hole, pushing it deep inside. I winced when he added his second, then third, spreading them to stretch me out for his dick. He slowly pulled his fingers out, positioning his dick near my hole. I gasped when I felt him push inside of me, moaning slightly in both pain and pleasure.

"Let me know when I can move, Sasuke," he whispered, and I just nodded, signaling it was okay, having already adjusted to his size. "Alright..." he murmured before pulling out nearly all the way and smashing back into me harshly. "AH!" I cried, and he began to thrust into me harsh and fast.

Not to soon after, he smashed into my prostate, causing me to let out a loud moan. "Hush now..." he murmured again, sliding his fingers up to my mouth and pushing down on my bottom lip, sliding them inside my mouth. "Ah- ha- ha-" I moaned as he hit my sweet spot again and again, barely leaving enough time for me to moan through thrusts.

"Mmhha," I groaned, and Naruto slid his hand down to my neck running his fingers along it. He continued to thrust into me until I couldn't take it anymore. "I-I'm going to c-cum!" I said between pants, and Naruto just grunted, saying "me too," before he pulled out of me to cum, along with me. I just collapsed against the desk, resting for a moment before standing up and turning around to see a whiskered face close to mine, face tilted.

"Will you let me kiss you today, Sasuke?" He whispered, and I looked at him with raised eyebrows. "You've already kissed me today," I replied, playing dumb.

"So can I kiss you right now?" He asked, pressing his face closer. I sighed, placing a hand on his chest and pushing him away from me. "There's no need to get attached," I said, walking over to the other side of the room, grabbing wipes to clean myself off. I continued to get dressed after successfully wiping myself clean, finally doing up the last button of my shirt. "Thank you for your time, Mr. Uzumaki," I said, and I heard him mumble something that sounded like "call me Naruto," as I left the room and went back to my floor.

In the elevator, my legs started to shake, and I reached into my pocket to pull out an Advil. I slowly walked to my desk, sat down, and, as always, pulled up my game of solitaire.  

(A/N: Okay! Horny mfs finally got their smut! also, can we not just take a second to appreciate that I've updated 4 TIMES in three days? That's a record. I wanted to add a side note on the smut, I tried to kind of like... not make it as good a sit could be because their romantic relationship hasn't really developed yet, so when that does happen you'll get more descriptive, better smut. anyway, I really hoped you liked this chapter!)