Character Info: Hana Hime

Name: Hana Cho Hime

Quirk: Pain killer (When her pupils turn white, she can relieve the pain of whoever she is looking at, if she looks away the effects are still in place, if she closes her eyes, effects slow to a stop)

Age: 31 (In any video on my TikTok she is in, she is 16)

Birthday: February 5

Description: 5'6, silver hair shoulder length, emerald-green eyes not very muscular, slight freckles that are hard to see.

Likes: Helping people, hanging out with friends, playing videos, anime, animals.

Dislikes: Toxic people, fake heroes, heroes that create villains (Like cases where Shigaraki came to be, she doesn't like heroes who were part of that), losing a patient.

Class: Lower middle growing up, upper middle class as an adult

Family: Ayaka Hime (Mother), Hiroto Hime (Father), Sayo Hime (Older twin sister)

Friends: Makoto Fukuda and Azumi Todoroki (She's a shy and introverted girl, and doesn't like those who support the false heroes, Shigaraki likes her enough (Not in any creepy way, like how a parent approves and gets along with a friend of yours)

Education: Hana has a bachelor's degree

Intelligence: She is pretty damn smart, she knows how to handle situations quickly and effectively, so much so that people wonder why she didn't become a hero. In Hana's opinion, she did become a hero, just not a pro hero that takes down villains, but one that saves lives.

Career: Surgeon

Fears: Losing a patient, losing family, losing friends 

Goals: To save everyone she can reach, she can acknowledge that she can't save everyone, and she lets her patient's' family know such

Flaws: When she loses a patient it takes a toll on her, as it does any doctor. She is great at covering her hurt up. She is a doormat to her twin sister, which is why she is low (nearly no) contact with her sister.