Side Story: The Interview

Warning!

/Death

/Blood mentions

/Losing a patient

/Self-blame

/Slight depression (I think, I don't know how it feels to be a doctor)

/I'm going to refer to 1A as 1A even though they are adults and are pro heroes at different ranks and such

/I'm tied; it shows at the end. (Using the autocorrect thing and it's saving me)

/Sayo. (This is like me putting Endeavor as a warning)

The air in the room was tense, but nothing could be done about that. The two last people to see the second and last symbol of peace were seated in front of the brunette. The interviewer coughed a bit to get every one's attention.

"A lovely day for an interview, isn't it?" The poor woman joked dryly, as she spoke you could hear a rumble of heavy thunder right after a bright shock of lighting.

"Lovely indeed." The pro hero gritted her teeth. The hero was honestly salty about the interview not being about her. The doctor to her right just kept her eyes closed and hummed in response.

"Anyways," The interviewer said shaking her head slightly, "I'm here with the Hime twins! The last two people to see and interact with Pro Hero Deku! The duo was there by his side as he died!"

The crowd hummed awkwardly. Everyone knew the Hime twins. Sayo Hime, or more known as Pro Hero Bliss, was known for being rather cocky. Bliss's attitude matches her quirk in a way, but she takes it too far and honestly the public likes Shigaraki better than her at times. Hana Hime, more known as Doctor Hime, is a well know surgeon with high success rates, out of nearly a hundred cases she's been in, only around ten ended in death. Unfortunately, Pro Hero Deku was one of those ten. Due to that, the public refuses to see the lives she has saved and focus on the fact she couldn't save Deku. Her quirk wasn't made for fighting, or healing for that matter. She could just decrease a person's pain, so of course Deku used that to his advantage and seal the win, costing him his life. Dr Hime had become such a successful doctor, without the use of her quirk. Which was something the quirkless population loved her for, they don't blame her for Deku's death. At the end of the day, the very disliked Bliss was more liked than Dr Hime after the dear hero's death.

"Tell us, Pro Hero Bliss, how do you feel to know that you are the last hero to fight by our beloved symbol of peace's side?" The interviewer asked with sympathy laced in her voice.

"I feel, disappointed in myself, in that I couldn't be of more use in the fight," Liar, Hana thought as her twin spoke, you ran away. You coward left him to die. You stood at the right spot for the public to think you were helping. Had enough of other people's blood on you for the public to think you were heavily wounded and couldn't help in the big battle. You were damn well able to fight side by side with Deku. You just treasured your fame more. "He was a great person and teammate. Selfless to the very end."

"That's our hero for you!" The interviewer smiled light heartedly before it fell to a stone-cold stare at the doctor. "And you, Dr Hime, how did you possibly be able to let our symbol of peace die like that? In such a painful way?"