7

Tyler.P.O.V.

Ryder drove us in front of Andy's home and he opened the car's door to leave.
We say bye to each other but I would be incredibly stupid if I didn't saw the special smile two of them exchanged.

Andy:"See you!"

And then,he left.
When I realised Ryder is still staring at him, I hit him in the shoulder.

Me:"Stop checking him out and drive!"

Ryder:"Tyler,I'm so whipped for him. "

Me:" Spil the tea,Ryder. You two were alone and locked in room."

Ryder:" When you left,the two us started dancing but some girl pulled me with her. Andy then get out of house and I followed him. I thought he was jealous,but his phone ringed. We were siting outside and he started taking how important I am to him and hugged me. I was in shock whole night to do literally anything. He intertwined his fingers with mine and asked me to sleep with him..."

Me:"Bitch, you have sex?! I thought you two were uncapable!"

Ryder:" No! We didn't...unfortunately."

Me:"Oh,you two actually are uncapable."

Ryder:"However,we find the room and hugged each other whole night. I think there is chances for us! I mean,I don't do things like that with you!"

Me:"And didn't I tell you,bitch? You just need to try! I know Andy isn't straight!"

Ryder:" I will. From now on, there is no "friends limit"."

Me:"Just when I remember how much time I caught Andy looking at other guys ass..."

Ryder:"You know you're not trustfull person!"

Me:"Btw a while ago, I wanted to reveal the truth and say "You two likes women like I love vanilla!" And I'm allergic to vanilla!"

Ryder:"Why did you change the mind?"

Me:"It's more interesting to see you guys flirting."

...

Andy.P.O.V.

■Tuesday■

I carefully choice perfume that Ryder liked and put God know how much amounts on me.

I'm convinced that Ryder isn't that straight I though he is.

After I find one tight black pants,I put them on. After that I take shirt and make me hair look good.

I sit in my car and drive to the faculty. I comes inside classroom and find there Ryder and Tyler.

When I come closer, they noticed me. Ryder smiled at me and he checked me out on most obvious way ever.
Tingles run out thought my body as I sat next to him.

Tyler:"Look at you Andy Stick. You look especially good today ."

Me:"Thank you...and oh,fuck you."

Ryder:"So,what's the occasion?"

He put his elbow on table and look at me with a less distance then earlier.

Me:"It's a secret."

Ryder:"Are you trying to impress someone?"

Me:"More like made that person horny,but impressed are okay either."

Tyler:" I think you don't know how sus that sound ."

Ryder:"Which person?"

Tyler:"Me! Who do you think?"

Me:" I will keep it for myself."