1

Andy.P.O.V.

Where should we go today?
It's damn weekend. The only two days when we don't have to go in faculty. I won't waste it.
I hope Tyler and Ryder know that.

My name is Andy. I am 20 years old. Before two years, I enrolled in Engineering faculty.
I have two best friends. Tyler and Ryder. We are childhood friends and since forever,we are inseparable.

Tyler is relaxed guy who is optimistic in every thing in his life. He don't have any stress about exams or studying,or literally anything. He can do whatever,but when it comes to party or hanging out, he can't say no.

Ryder is a bit different from Tyler. He is really mysterious and kinda don't like to open up about private things. If you ask people who don't know him well like Tyler and me,they would say he is rude and unreachable. But he is nothing like that...mostly of time. He is kind and he would pick up your call even in the middle of time and do anything.

I am mixture of their personalities...except things with taking call in the middle of night. I love sleeping and I'm not morning person at all.
Also,there is one thing nobody know...It's that I don't like girls. I'm gay. I have know that since I was little.

In that moment, my phone vibrated.
It was message in our group chat

[HOMIE EXPRESS]

Tyler: "On promenade, for 30 min...Dumpass"
Me:"On my way"
Ryder:"I'm gonna be late. Wait for my priceless appeal."
Me:"In your dream. Find us."
Tyler:"I just leave the house ."
Me:"I'm coming."
Ryder:"I'm helping you."
Me:"Wow,you're so funny..."
Ryder:"I know 🤫"

I took my black hoodie and grey sweatpants and just run out of my house. I sit in my car and started driving towards the location.

This is almost our every day. We always find some way to kill the time. I wouldn't be able to live my life fullest without them.

After 20 mins of driving,I left my car and tried to find Tyler. It was easy cause bestard was drinking alone in one coffe.

ME:" Hey bestard. "

Tyler:" Hey living stick."

Me:" I'm not that skinny,you're just fatass."

Tyler:"If you feel better laying to yourself, just continue."

Me:"Come on, don't annoy me. I still didn't have breakfast."

Tyler:"Me neither. Thats why I'm choking my hunger with beer."

Me:"Where is that fucking Ryder."

Tyler:"Let's just order."

Me:"But food will become cold till he comes."

Tyler:"Who tf care."

Me:"We are going to wait for him."

Tyler:"If it was me who's late, you guys will order like its nothing."

Me:"Hahahah that's true."

In that moment,someone sit next to me. The second I felt perfume i have know its Ryder.

He sit and shoot me with his attractive smile.

Me:"Bitch,you live in Korea or what? You need hundred years to come here."

Ryder:"Come on, I have know you guys will wait for me."

Tyler:"Correction. Andy waited for you cause he's whipped. I was ready to order...just didn't know what."

Me:"I'm whipped? You delusional shit."

Ryder:"Don't worry, I know my presence is addictive."

Me:" It looks like I'm the only one who doesn't imagine things."

Tyler:" Let's just order. I will die. I'm shaking of hunger."

Me:" You're so fck dramatic, fine."

After we done eating, we left the caffe and started walking on the promenade next to the river.

Tyler:"These bitches has amusement park. We need to go."

Ryder:"You said something with sense for the first time.:

Me:"Guys,that grandma look weird at us."

They turned and looked at her. She was staring in our direction. What,damn?

Tyler:"Well,I don't blame her. This is romantic place. Only couples comes here."

Me:"But its three of us here hahahahah."

Ryder:"Threesome. Isn't that sexy?"

Tyler:"I would rather come here with my girlfriend, then as threesome with two bestard. "

Ryder:"Then,we can continue alone without Tyler,right?"

He looked at me. Shit. I don't know why my heart started beating so fast. I got nervous.
His attractive smile and sexy look on his face...I was lost in time for couple of seconds.

Me:"What do you mean?"

Ryder:"Ah,nothing, you dumpass."

Me:" Sorry,you genius with worst grade ever. "

Ryder:"My grade is better then yours."

Tyler:"Well my isn't,but don't stress, grade is just number. "

Me:"How we ended up here from theme of threesome?"

Tyler:"Since I said I don't went to be in relationships with two of you. I like the idea of double date better. "

Ryder:"What double date?"

Tyler:"Me and my future girlfriend."

Me:"But who's the other couple?"

He make some retarded smile and look at me and then showed in Ryder.

Me:"You're dead man."

I started hitting his head,but he run away. I was behind him,runing as fast as I can.

I just imagine idea that Tyler said. We were sitting at that caffe. On one side, Tyler with some girl and on other side, me next to Ryder. His hand was on my shoulder and we were talking and laughing. And then, he turned my head towards him and kissed me.

No.No.No.No...and hundreds time "NO".
What the fuck is wrong with me suddenly?I have never imagined Ryder kissing me before. Even if I'm gay, I never thought anything similar.
I'm just imagining things. This is wrong. Ryder is like the family. He's my bestie. I need to stop.