3

Andy.P.O.V.

After that drive,I tried to act like nothing happened. I avoided to be too close with Ryder or look at his eyes or his damn sexy smile...well,in particular, in him.

I was in my room by myself.
My head was in my hands.

I betrayed our friendship. How could I catch feelings for him? Of all the possible guys, I menage to catch feeling for him? I need to get ride of this immediately before it become worse.

I started feeling all of this when I imagined two us together and realised that I dont dislike that idea.

If only I could talk with someone about this.

I have to think about something else. About anything that isn't Ryder.

Without choice, I started studying.

...

I felt hard pressure on me and that suddenly wakes me up.
I heard some shouting but I was too asleep to realise what it is.
I opened my eyes and realised Tyler and Ryder are on me and choke me.

Me:"Ah,bitches,what are you doing? It's damn Sunday."

Tyler:"Isn't it obvious what we're doing? We're waking you up."

Ryder:"And choke you."

Me:"Get off me!"

I pushed them from me,so Tyler was on my left side and Ryder on the right one.

Me:"What are you doing here?"

Ryder:"Peter are making party in his cottage which is close to city. Let's go."

Me:"It's fucking morning. Who makes party now?"

Tyler:"It's all day party. First,we will make barbecue and chat a bit. After that,we can go to walk a bit. You know,nature and that stuff. And when night falls, real party starting."

Me:"You don't have to say anything. I was ready to say "Let's go" when you mentioned barbecue."

Ryder:"Exactly. I would think about coming if there wasn't barbecue,but after that, I was sure."

Tyler:"Get up now and dress up."

Me:"Fine.Fine."

I get up while they continued to lay there. I take off my pijamas and shirt,so I was only in boxers.

Me:"Btw,who let you in the house?"

I turn around.

Tyler:"Aliens that your neighbors are hiding."

Me:"Wow,you're so funny."

Tyler:"It's true. Ryder,stay on my side."

When I look at Ryder , I realised that he's staring at my body. I felt shy and nervous all of the sudden. Damn,feelings didn't disapaired at night at all.

Ryder:"Oh,yeah...they really do."

In that moments ,our eyes meet.
My heart almost exploded in my chest. His gaze is unbearable. When he look at me like that, I melt. I went to turn around my head but I can't stop looking at him either.

Tyler:"Just dress up already! You will start strip dance soon , I swear! Also,this bitch will start wearing glasses cause he stare like it's his last."

Ryder:"Fuck you! I didn't stare! Why would I stare! He's like stick!"

Tyler:"How could I know why you were staring?! I just caught you,bitch! "

Me:"And I'm not damn stick, for God sake!"

I put black pants on me while I talked with them.

Ryder:" Stop judging my life."