Seven

When I woke up the bed was empty and there was a note on the pillow next to me. Reaching for it and then stretching before I opened it up. My body aching from the movements. I'm going to have to work out and stretch more if this is going to be happening often. Cause goodness, I'm going to need to take some ibuprofen.

Good morning Gorgeous,

You looked so peaceful this morning I didn't want to wake you. I took Dottie out this morning already and there's a breakfast smoothie for you in the fridge. Last night was amazing and I can't wait to have more days like this with you. I hope you have a great day.

P.S. Just lock the door when you leave.

Sincerely yours,

Jason

I smiled as I read the note. He was the best person I think I've ever met. I got dressed quickly and then went to grab the smoothie out of the fridge. I sipped on that as I let Dottie out again to use the bathroom. When she was finished I quickly drank the rest of the shake and packed up my things. I washed the bottle and put it in the drying rack before I headed to put my shoes on. Once I had my jacket on I headed out locking the door behind me. Once I got Dottie loaded into the car I actually noticed my car was clean of snow. Jason must have cleared it off before he left. What a sweet guy.

Sending a message to him and thanking him for the smoothie. Also tell him to have a great day at work. I pulled out of the drive way and headed home. Once I was home I took a shower and got changed. Fed Dottie and then headed out to do some errands. Nelly called me and we made plans to have a girls night at my house. So I got a few groceries and we invited the other girls. Since this was her last night here.

Nelly was the first to arrive and she unloaded all the food she brought. Olivia brought Erin and then Sandy came after she got off work. I had ordered pizza and we were waiting on that as we turned on our groups favorite movie. Now and Then. We talked back and forth before Olivia brought up Jason.

"So I want to hear all about the guy you left the bar with the other night. Nelly said you've seen him twice more now. Details sis." I smiled as I hugged my knees to my chest.

"He's amazing guys. Like too amazing." I said before they all ooo'd.

"Hold on Nelly said greatest sex you've ever had. Is that true." Erin questioned and I shook my head. All of them looking slouching and then I smiled.

"Last night was the greatest sex I've ever had." They squealed along with me and Nelly smacked me asking for details.

"How great?" Sandy asked and I blushed.

"Like orgasming multiple times and him cleaning me up after every time." They awww'd at me and then Erin leaned forward.

"You said multiple times. How many times did you go at it?" She laughed and I laughed along.

"A few." They all laughed along with us.

"You dirty little ho you." Nelly said and sighed. "I'm so glad he treats you right. I mean a least in the sex department."

"He treats me right in all departments. Its so weird with how much he already has done. He cooked for me last night. He bought a bunch of shit for Dottie to have at his house. There's even plans to put in a doggie door. He's damn near perfect."

"Damn, he's got game. That's for sure." Sandy said and I nodded before my phone started to ring.

"Is it him?!" They all screamed and Dottie started to bark at them. I looked at who it was. Speak of the devil.

"Yes, be quiet though." I said holding my finger to my mouth to shush them before answering it. "Hello."

"Hello to you beautiful." I smiled as he greeted me. "What are you up to tonight?" He asked.