[1]: A new Apartment & meeting a new friend

Seven years later...

After another day at the ninja academy, Karen spent the whole walk home hearing her sister Sakura complain about her being a show-off for getting a better test score than her.

When the two finally got home, Karen rushed upstairs to her bedroom while Sakura most likely went off to complain about her to their mother and father about Karen showing off by getting a better score than her.

Karen let out a sigh as she sat down on her bed and started reading a book on medical herbs since she had found medicine to be interesting, plus it was going to be helpful to know when she becomes a kunoichi.

Her reading was rudely interrupted by a harsh knock on her bedroom door.

"Karen Haruno!" A voice shouted from the other side of the door.

'I'm not even surprised, of course; she is going to come to punish me like always after Sakura comes winning to her about me getting a better grade than her. Karen thought, clenching my fist as her door was roughly slammed on open.

"What do you want?" Karen asked with narrow eyes as she slammed her book close and looked at her mother, who barged into her room without asking to come in.

"Don't you give me an attitude!" Her mother snapped."How dare you act like you are better than your sister Sakura because you are not? You are just a disgrace to this family!"

"Never have I acted or said I was better than Sakura," I started."I not my fault she obsesses over Sasuke Uchiha like every other girl. Instead of doing her studying to get good grades," Karen stated.

"Excuse me, what did you just say?" Her father asked, entering the room.

"Nothing but the truth, old man. She is just a hopeless fangirl who doesn't study," Karen repeated.

"How dare you talk about Sakura like that!" Her mother shouted, glaring at Karen.

"You know what that it we had it up to here with your behavior get out of this house now! You're no longer our daughter!" Her father shouted, pointing at the door for Karen to leave.

"I don't care. You guys are nothing but horrible parents, and besides, I don't even think you're my parents. We look nothing alike!" Karen said, grabbing her book and bag as she walked out of the room.

***

Karen was now walking through the streets of the village after being kicked out of the village.

"What now? I don't have anywhere to go now," She said with a sigh.

'I guess the old man third Hokage can get me somewhere to leave.' She thought as she decided to head for the Hokage building.

While walking, she suddenly heard a commotion nearby.

"Get lost, you freak!" A voice shouted.

Karen turned to see a tall man with peach skin and curly brown hair standing outside of a store, pushing a young boy with pale skin and long purple hair onto the floor.

"I'm just here to buy some sushi for dinner tonight," The boy said.

"Get out of her snake. You don't belong in this village, you son of a traitor!" The man snapped, walking back into the shop."The Hokage should have kicked you out with your father!"

'I believe that boy is always in the back next to Shino in class. Through his name escapes me.' Karen thought, looking at the boy as he slowly sat up and wiped the dirt off.