[0]: Karen Uzumaki's Brith

The sound of a baby crying echoed inside of a nursery inside of a hospital located in the Hidden Leaf Village. The only thing keeping her secure was a small pink blanket in her bassinet.

A young man with fair skin with, blue eyes, and spiky blond hair with jaw length band framing the side of his face. Who was wearing a short-sleeved long white haori closed in the front by a thin orange rope. The haori was decorated by a rec flame on the edges, and the kanji for Fourth Hokage was on the back.

A frown was on his face as he stared down at the crying baby in the bassinet. He shut his eyes tightly as he remembered the pregnant woman who gave birth to the little baby girl in the bassinet.

~•~

A young red hair woman was sitting in a cold metal chair in front of a table, and Minato. Her heart is racing fast as if it was about to pop out of her chest. She bit the inside of her lip as she waited for Minato to speak.

"Alright, Amaya. Your story checks out, and it looks like you're having a baby," Minato said with a smile as he read the report from the ANBU.

A small gasp escaped from Uzumaki's lips, having not expected to hear that she was pregnant with a child as flabbergasted expression was written on her face.

"Your due date is March 28th," He said.

Amaya smiled softly as she felt the warm and fuzzy feeling in her heart after hearing those words.

"A child, I can't believe I'm going to have a child," She whispered.

~•~

"Kushina and Minato," She said nervously as she sat in the kitchen of Minato's and Krishna's house.

"Amaya, what's the matter?" Kushina asked, holding a hand against Amaya's stomach."Aren't you happy about being pregnant?"

"Well yeah, it's just what if my husband finds me and tries to use her," Amaya said."I can't bare to let anything happen to her."

"You're safe. He is not going to find you here in the Hidden Leaf, and even if he does, the guards won't let him near," Minato said.

"I know, but I can't help but worry you don't know how much that man had changed from when we first met," Amaya sighed."I should have listened to my brother when he told me to stay away from him."

"Everything is going to be okay your safe here," Kushina said.

~•~

Minato picked up the baby girl and sighed, and rubbed the baby back, trying to calm her on down as he looked at the nurse who summoned him here.

"So her mother passed away giving birth," He said, looking back at the baby girl.

The nurse frowned as she nodded."Yes, I'm afraid she lost a lot of blood delivering the baby and couldn't make it."

"I see, and she doesn't have any family to take in her child. She hasn't seen her brother since he told her to leave the group they used to be with," He sighed. "I can't take care of her either don't have the time. Alright, I believe that there is another family who had a baby today. The Haruno family, please give her to them; the girls could be twins having the same birthday."

"I understand, sir. I will have her given it to the Haruno family when they are released from the hospital," The nurse replied, taking the baby girl from Minato and placed into a double bassinet along with a pink hair baby belonging to the Haruno family.

"Excellent for now on, she will be known as Karen Haruno, their newly adopted daughter," Minato said."Now that it is solved, I will send somebody to retrieve Amaya's body to bury her. It is a shame she didn't survive long enough to give her daughter the life she wanted her to have," He said sadly as he walked away.

'Hopefully, this was the right choice for Amaya's child. I would take her in, but I don't believe that would be a good idea with Kushina being pregnant with Naruto.' Minato thought as he looked back at Karen one more time before he left the nursery.

This was the faithful day Karen Uzumaki was born and adopted as Karen Haruno when her life only began to take a turn for the worse.

🌺🌺🌺

Hello readers!

Here is the prologue of The Growth of a Blooming Flower. The rewrite of A Blooming Flower. Karen was officially born and lost her mother right after she was born. Minato decides to have her been given to the Haruno family as Sakura's twin sister for them being born on the same day, just like they were twins.

I hope you enjoy the chapter vote and comment on what you think of the rewrite so far. I already

Thank you for reading!

Word Count: 825