The Beginning?

I finally went to bed after all of the stress that i had to go through the whole day,hoping tomorrow will be any better. As i start humming a catchy tune i feel that i'm blacking out,therefore starting the sleeping session.However,i feel something different?,like tomorrow is gonna be the biggest day of my life.

But i can't figure out why,so i overthink.Maybe it would be the day i find frisk after days of searching? I couldn't seem to find her anywhere.The last time i saw her was when we were playing tag together when Frisk decided she'd run up Mountain Ebott.Surely she was pranking me,everyone knows the legend.

While i think i passed out,since i woke up in a different place.''I'm dreaming aren't i?'' i ask myrself,but suddenly i hear a familiar voice say, ''I don't know,are you?''.I quickly turn around the voice sounded like it came from every direction. But without being able to know what that noise was coming from,i wake up.

Y/N:That was... oddly familiar.

It almost seems like i had a terrible nightmare,since my clothes was soaking wet.

''Alright,no time to waste!''I say to myself,still hoping today will be better. Then i remembered my thoughts, what really happened to Frisk? I really wanna find out, since she's my closest friend. So i decided ''I'm going there and finding Frisk no matter what!''. I take a cold shower, ready a backpack. Put some food,drink and things like a flashlight in there. And i'm ready to search now.

I go outside,it's a really beatiful day today. ''A perfect day to play tag''i say to myself

and start my Journey by riding my bike. I said good morning to people while passing,but many people don't care anyway. I saw some of the people that like to bully me, and to my luck they see me too. So logically,i don't want any trouble so i just speed up past them. I heard them talking about Mout. Ebott while passing them however,which was strange...

I was now at the upper parts of the mountain.

I have searched everywhere but nothing,i decide to go further up whilst looking for clues.

Still nothing.... until i got really close to the top that is.I found a cave there,and a really big hole that seemed to end up to something yellow on the bottom..

I found a cave there,and a really big hole that seemed to end up to something yellow on the bottom

But i can't tell what it is.So logically, i donn't wanna go that close and DIE. . Then realised, Frisk's hair comb was near a rock.Which made me panic,since it's her favourite one, i don't understand why she'd leave it. But the nerd-ish side of me thought,

'' What if she didn't leave it but instead she....'' I don't wanna continue the thought of that.

I heard some noises..? It's like a couple of people came here after me, after a fair amount of time i realised that the bullies were right behind me. ''OOF''i said to myself,knowing that i'm gonna die.THOSE LITTLE PIECE OF SHITS PUSHED ME DOWN. I can hear them laughing while i WAS  FALLING TO MY DEATH. I screamed ''YOU LITTLE SHI-!'' OOF.

I think i hit the ground,since i can only see a black view in front of me.