The End of the Word (I)

Arabella

I smirk as his head snaps up looking around in confusion "sorry about that probably should have given a bit of a warning, honestly didn't even cross my mind I've had it blocked out for so long that I kinda forgot it was there"

He just stares at me.

'You just gonna stare blankly at me or what'

He looks at me wide-eyed "But... what? how?" 

I grin at him "Oh my darling... I don't even know that one minute I'm there bout to walk out the door and the next everything went black and I woke up on Earth, with no clue how I got there"

Rose speaks up for the first time since we took off "Uhh what is going on here?"

I give my husband who has yet to figure out that I am indeed his wife a devious smirk "how about we finish this later? you have a companion to show the stars to" I wink at him as he shakes his head looking back at Rose.

"Right then, Rose Tyler, you tell me. Where do you want to go? Backward or forwards in time. It's your choice. What's it going to be?" she thinks for a moment before answering "Forwards"

"How far?" she is silent for a moment "100 years" The Doctor flicks some switches "There you go. Step outside those doors, it's the twenty-second century."

Rose looks like she doesn't believe it "You're kidding." I smirk at the blonde "although that is a bit boring... don't you think dear?" aiming the last bit at the Doctor, he looks at me curiously for a minute then back at Rose "Do you want to go further?"

She grins "Fine by me." "Ten thousand years in the future. Step outside, it's the year 12005, the new Roman Empire." Rose looks at him "you think you're so impressive"

I smirk to myself 'what do you say, girl? let him have his moment? before mama shows em how it's really done?" I feel the hum in my mind of her agreeing with me. I always was the better driver out of us.

I get pulled out of my telepathic conversation with the TARDIS hearing the Doctor "Right then, you asked for it. I know exactly where to go. Hold on!" then he flicks some switches and we were off to whatever destination he has in mind.

Once we've landed Rose looks at the Doctor "Where are we? What's out there?" the doors open and Rose steps out of the TARDIS the Doctor turns and looks at me "who are you? I can feel it you're a Time Lord but who are you?" I am standing right in front of him "oh I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually darling"

I go to walk out of the TARDIS but his voice stops me "how did you survive?" I turn back to look at him "like I said earlier, I don't even know, I was about to step out of the door do my part in the fight when everything went black and I woke up on Earth in the 10th century... I've been on that planet for a thousand years thinking I was the only survivor because I couldn't feel anybody else so I blocked out the connection so I wouldn't have to be reminded that I was alone, the last Time Lady"

With that I walk out of the TARDIS feeling a gentle hum in my mind 'It's alright my goddess you have us now you will not be alone again' I smile 'thanks girl.... think you could cook me up a sonic and some physic paper while we're out?' I once again feel a gentle hum that says 'you're welcome and of course my goddess' 'once again thanks girl'

I join Rose over by the window looking down at the Earth as the Doctor comes over to us giving me a curious look before speaking "You lot, you spend all your time thinking about dying like you're going to get killed by eggs or beef or global warming or asteroids. But you never take time to imagine the impossible, that maybe you survive. This is the year 5.5/apple/26. Five billion years in your future and this is the day" he looks at the watch on his wrist "Hold on." The sun flares and turns red.