Chapter twelve

Carlisle's point of view.

The candles lit up and Vanessa closed her eyes. "Channel it," Bonnie said softly. Vanessa Channelled something and the fire went high Vanessa opened her eyes it was black and red. She started chanting and I saw she had fangs.

"That's scary," Emmet said. "Her blood isn't attracting so if you're a new vegetarian don't worry about it," Bonnie said and Vanessa went faster at the spell. I saw black veins going below her eyes and then her neck. "Her witch side is leaving and closing the door. It will seal the door forever." Bonnie said and Vanessa's nose started bleeding.

The blood was rushing like a bullet wound. Her teeth were going red from the blood going into her mouth. She coughed a little bit still chanting.

Bella hugged Edward and Edward hugged her back. Her shirt was drenched she looked up and coughed and blood came out of her mouth and the candles went out.

Then she fell back I sped to her catching her. "You have to bite her now if you don't trust the vampire's venom," Bonnie said and I grabbed Vanessa's wrist and bit her. Bella came over and went to the other side of Vanessa. I heard her heart stop.

Vanessa's point of view.

After passing out I felt so much pain. I felt from the night I was bitten. Then I mentally passed out.

Time skips:

I woke up and it was the woods I looked around, "hello," I said looking around and getting off the floor. "Hello," I said and walked I walked for a while and saw the Cullen house.

I went inside going through the door and up the stairs. I saw all of them and my dead body. Then it disappeared and it was an empty house. I looked behind me feeling an appearance. I turned and saw my grandma.

"Hey sweetheart," My grandma said coming and hugging me she had yellow eyes. "You were the hybrid weren't you," I said hugging my grandma back and she nodded. "The one and only Kathy." Kathy's grandma said. "I missed you," I said, "aw I missed you too sweetheart," Kathy said, we broke the hug. "Come to my house let's get comfortable. you're going to be here for today, tomorrow, and after tomorrow. I want to catch up." Kathy said I nodded and followed her and we walked and caught up.

Carlisle's point of view

"Now we have to wait," Bonnie said, "so who was this old hybrid that died," Bella said, "she was a Swan. Vanessa is a witch because the hybrid that died gave her magic to Vanessa," Bonnie said, "grandma?" Bella said and Bonnie nodded. "She knew Vanessa was strong enough to do it," Bonnie said, "why didn't she use me," Bella said.

"You were too young," Bonnie said. "Oh," Bella said. "How old was Vanessa when she got it," Bella said, "sixteen you were twelve, you have to be at least close to eighteen and you weren't as close as her," Bonnie said.

Third person's point of view.
Time skips:
Next day:

"Why do I feel like you guys can be worse than me and Rose," Emmet said, "Nah impossible," Jasper said, "it will be Edward and Bella," Jasper said smirking and Jasper and Emmet chuckled. Carlisle has been next to Vanessa the whole time and the others as well. Carlisle hasn't fed yet and so his eyes were black. "You need to feed she will wake tomorrow according to Bonnie," Esme said to Carlisle. "Yeah, she isn't going anywhere," Edward said. "I'm fine," Carlisle said not.

Carlisle has no energy to do anything without his mate. Vanessa was his light and energy to do things and her being technically dead that energy is gone.

Carlisle cleaned her up and Alice put her in a normal outfit. Gray crop top with black sweatpants black socks and black low ankle vanes.

Carlisle's point of view

Time skips:
Next day:

I waited until she woke up she looked healthier and not so bony anymore. Her hair got brighter. light brown.

I waited a few more minutes and saw her hand move. She sat up and looked around she saw me and I smiled she got up and sped to me.

I put my hands on her waist and wrapped my arms around her waist bringing her closer. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I kissed her. She kissed me back.

After we broke the kiss we turned into a hug. I felt her breathing on my neck. "I love you," I said, "I love you too," Vanessa said and I felt her smile.

Time skips

We finished hunting and to be honest I wasn't taking my hands off of Vanessa and I realized when we were hunting. We got back to the house and walked in together Clair ran to Vanessa and Vanessa picked her up hugging her

"Hey beautiful," Vanessa said kissing Clair's cheek multiple times and Clair giggled. I smiled and Vanessa set down Clair.

Reneesmee came in with Bella and Edward behind her. Clair and Reneesmee both ran off playing. "They're such good best friends," Bella said and Vanessa nodded and smiled, Bella went up to Vanessa and hugged her Vanessa hugged Bella back.

"That spell scared me," Bella said chuckling and they broke the hug. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare anyone," Vanessa said and pouted. "It's alright at least. It's done now," Bella said and Vanessa nodded. "We got to make a plan on what we're going to do about the valturi right," Vanessa said and Bella nodded looking at me than Edward. Edward nodded, "yeah, we need to start thinking fast," Edward said.

Vanessa's point of view

The others came in and agreed. Carlisle grabbed my hand and sat down on the couch pulling me down and I sat next to him. His arm wrapped around my neck.

He hasn't kept his hands off me for more than 3 seconds but I don't mind. I leaned on him while they were talking and I was just listening.

Clair sat next to me and sat back leaning on me. I put my arm around her waist cuddling her.

I spoke when they asked me my opinion but I didn't have that much of a plan so I don't know what to do.

Anyways, we planned to get friends to witness that Clair and Nessie are not immortal children if we have witnessed will look more believable.

Did I go with Carlisle and Clair to meet one of his friends named Benjamin? Once we got to the place. Clair was latched on to my right arm and me and Carlisle hands intertwined on the left. Carlisle knocked and someone opened it.

To be continued