Chapter ten

Vanessa's point of view.
Smutty smut >;)

Carlisle unlocked the door with the card key for the door and opened the door letting me inside first. I had a book bag with another pair of shoes so I took off my heels at the door. Carlisle set the card on the table stand and I looked up. He took off his shoes. I walked and looked around, I felt arms wrapped around my waist and Carlisle put his head on my shoulder going to my neck. I tilted my head as I felt him kissing my neck.

I felt him suck on my neck and kiss it multiple times. I felt myself getting a lot hornier as he kissed my neck and made marks that kept heeling. I tried to control my breathing.

I moved his head and turned around, I kissed him and he kissed back. The kiss got more intense and I felt myself backing up and Carlisle walking forward. I felt my back hit a door and Carlisle opened it.

His hand went on my lower back as I backed up and he went to my jaw to my neck and I saw a bed.

It was a room. I whimpered feeling his kisses on my neck and he used his foot to close it. I pushed him lightly to the door and he looked at me. I lifted my dress and he helped.

he looked me up and down then kissed me. I kissed back feeling my face getting hot. I went to his suit coat and took it off he went joined taking it letting it drop to the floor and I loosened the tie.

I then unbuttoned his flannel shirt. He took it off making me back up a little. I glanced down seeing a bulge.

He threw his flannel and he kissed me passionately, I wrapped my arms around his neck kissing him back, he broke the kiss and I felt him going to pick me up.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and I jumped up wrapping my legs around his waist. The next thing felt was me Laying down with him hovering over me. I took off his belt and pants.

I feel his hand playing with my panties, he ripped them off and left me with just a bra on and him with underwear on only. Being caught off guard when he was working on my neck I felt his manly hand touch my clit.

My breathing went off. I felt him rubbing my clit and I started moaning, he unexpectedly stuck two fingers inside of me making me moan. "Carlisle~," I said, moaning his name, putting my head back. "Moan my name more," Carlisle said with a deeper voice into my ear. He went faster and I was moaning his name uncontrollably. He told me not to come when I'm close. "Don't not yet," Carlisle said in a whisper.

"I-," I said whispering, he pulled out his fingers and sat up taking off his underwear. I saw his dick fling up and felt it rub against my clit as I looked down. He positioned himself on the tip of my clit.

When I felt him go inside or I felt him stretching me out I whimpered. He started thrusting and I felt pleasure a few thrusts in. "Faster~" I moaned into his ear. Carlisle didn't say anything and went faster.

Carlisle went even faster after hearing his name. "Fuck Vanessa you don't know what you're doing to me," Carlisle said. I held onto the sheets squeezing them in pleasure.

He intersects our hands as my arms were above my head. When he roughly hit my g-spot six to seven times I was about to cum.

"Ima cum right there~," I said, moaning loudly. "Me too," he groaned as he twitched inside of me, which was sexy. He removed his hands putting them on the side.

Once we both came, I kinda scratched his back but not so hard. He fell into my neck and I felt his dick come from my clit.

He came inside of me, I felt full of hot liquid since I'm half human I went on some birth control.

I put my fingers through his hair as he started kissing my neck and then my Collarbone. I was breathing heavily already as he went down to my stomach and reached my clit.

He licked my clit, taking off some of the cum. I put my hand over my head squeezing my pillow as he started kissing and sucking on my clit. My legs were on top of his shoulders. He put his tongue inside my clit and I couldn't handle it. "Oh Fuck right there~," I said moaning, I started breathing heavily.

I put my hands in his hair arching my back and breathing heavily. I kept on moaning afterward. "Oh fuck Carlisle~," I said moaning arching my back. "Ima cum again. Fuck~," I said moaning.

After I had my second orgasm. Carlisle came up and kissed me, I kissed him back. "You're are making me lose my self-control saying my name," Carlisle said chuckled, and smiled, I smiled back Smiled. "I am sorry," I said shyly and blushed, he smiled and kissed me again I kissed him back.

"Never told me you get turned on more when I use your name," I said and smiled. "I didn't because I will lose self-control," Carlisle said, "you're very hot," I said and smiled tilting my head.

"You look very hot and beautiful," Carlisle said. "Thank you," I said looking at him and smiling he looked at me and smiled back. "Round two?" I said sitting up and looking at him.  He smirked and sat up. "We can do as many as you want," Carlisle said.

Time skips, and after three rounds we finished and took a shower together nothing nasty though since we just did it three times. We switched up our position 1st was the Original, the second was me on top but him sitting up and the third was dresser sex because originally it was only going to be two rounds and after the second, I went to shower but I purposely provoked him and we had three. He never really showed me the side of him saying. "I'm going to fuck you against this dresser side." I thought why not I said "do it," and so he did and so that counts as we had a round three. I called him daddy once and he liked it very much.

Anyways, I and Carlisle are on the couch and my arms around his neck with his arms around my waist but at the end is a book he is reading. I didn't realize but I was falling asleep.

Carlisle's point of view.

I and Vanessa were sitting on the couch and she was sitting on my lap and I was reading a book. She had her arms around my waist. I heard her heartbeat and it was very slow, I looked at her and saw she was sleeping. I kissed her forehead and let her sleep just continue reading.

To be continued