Monopoly of Chaos

Tomorrow was the examination that would decide whether or not you could stay at U.A., and by extension, whether you could stay with Kirishima.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous.

You trained all night with Kirishima yesterday, so you decided to save your energy and use this day as a rest day.

It's not good to do intensive training two days in a row...

Maybe I'll see what Kirishima is up to!

Everyone had just gotten back from lunch and went back into their rooms, so you took the elevator to the fourth floor where Kirishima lives. The metal doors opened to an unexpected face.

"Mina?"

"Oh hey! Were you just heading over to Kirishima's room too?"

"Uh- yeah, I wanted to ask what his plans for today are. Were you going to visit him too?"

Mina pulled out a flat box from God knows where.

"I brought Monopoly for us to play!"

"I wanted to spend a relaxing day with friends before the big scary test tomorrow."

"I invited you, Jirou, Sero, Bakugo, and Kaminari- but I guess you must have been asleep when I knocked on your door."

"Everyone is waiting, come on!"

She took you by the hand before you could question anything and brought you to Kirishima's door. Mina let go of your hand, opened the door and threw the box onto the middle of the floor.

"Oh hey Bakugo, I'm surprised you actually showed up."

"THEN WHY'D YOU FUCKING INVITE ME."

"Stop yelling, you're hurting my ears."

Jirou sat near the corner of the room holding her hands over her ears as Sero tried to tape Bakugo's mouth closed. You joined Kirishima in opening the Monopoly box and setting everything up while Mina laughed at Kaminari. He had 4 adapters in his mouth and was charging everyone's phones with a grumpy face. Mina tried to hold her laugh in as she took her phone out of her pocket.

"Got room for one more?"

"Shut up."

You and Kirishima finished distributing all the Monopoly money, but then came the issue of choosing tokens.

"I want to be the cat!"

"Give me the race car."

"That top hat looks cool."

"Then I'll be the penguin."

"Hmm, I'll take the dog."

All the tokens except one were gone and you realised that both you and Kirishima hadn't chosen. He picked up the last token and handed it to you.

"Y/n, why don't we play on one team together?"

"Sure! Then we'll be both be... what is this?"

"It's called a thimble- I think."

Bakugo laughed, called you losers for getting the lame pick, and then announced that he would be going first. With that, the game begun.

•      •      •

"JUST GIVE ME THE PROPERTY DAMMIT IT'S A GOOD DEAL."

"I already told you no!"

"Calm down guys, if you burn the board it won't matter."