Chapter 21

Avni and Vaish turned and saw Abhi was standing there fuming in anger. Mallika and Rits was standing with worried expressions. Abhi closed his eyes to calm himself.

Vaish (looked at Abhi): Abhi she-

Abhi (cuts her): I am ready to move out with you-

Listening this Vaish became excited. She went to Abhi and was about to hug him. Girls were looking at them with shock.

Abhi (stopping Vaish): Let me complete first.

Vaish (excited): Hmm?

Abhi: Firstly I need to ask my parents. Without permission I can't. You too know that and should understand it.

Vaish nodded.

Abhi: And I have a condition.

Vaish (excitedly hugging him): Okay! I am agreeing with all your conditions. (Softly, wispering in his ear) Trust me Abhi it's for your good. For us. I love you Abhi.

She snuggle to him more. Abhi melted and hug her back. Girls were standing there numb. Yes, there best friends are not gonna live with them. Somewhere they felt their bond isn't anymore strong.

Abhi (breaking the hug): Now listen to my condition first. You can't disrespect our friends. Vaishu they are our friends. They don't want to hurt or harm us. So can't disrespect them and regular we will come to college to attend the lectures.

Vaish (nodded): Okay! I agree. Now let's start packing. We have to go.

She said being excited. Abhi held her arm.

Abhi: Let me ask mom first.

Vaish nodded. Abhi called his mother. Girls stood there numb. Not knowing how to say or react. After talking with parents. As they agreed. Vaish became more excited.

Vaish: I am going to start packing. You too go and start your packing. In morning only we will.

She kiss on Abhi's cheek and went from there happily to start her packing. Girls came to Abhi.

Rits: Abhi you are Okay?

Abhi: Yeah! Take care of Vaish. I am going. Ma'am bhulane aayi to pakka chilayegi as regular aana jana ho gaya hain.

Girls nodded. Abhi was about to leave.

Avu: Abhi tum dono sach me jaa rahe ho?

Abhi (controlling his tears): Will try to explain Vaishu. Sab jaldi sort karne ki koshish kroonga. Dekhte hain.

With heavy heart he left from there. Girls looked at each other. They don't knew what to do. So quietly they all get back to their works.

With boys

They were waiting for Abhi.

Ish: Hope se Abhi ne gussa na kiya ho Vaish par.

Sum: I am also thinking same. Baat or na bigar jaye.

Dev: Calm down guys. Abhi won't do anything like this.

Jai: But yaar main question what happened to vaish?

Sid was silent. He was listening their talks but don't knew answers. After few minutes, Abhi came in. Boys looked at him and went to him. They saw tears in his eyes.

Sid: Kya hua? Tere aankho me pani? Don't tell me tune break up kiya hain?

He asked with concerned.

Abhi (wiped his tears): Nahin yaar.

Dev (pulling abhi's arm): Andar aaja.

They make him sit on bed and gave him water.

Sum: Abhi bata kya hua? Vaish ne kuch bataya? Sab theek to hain?

Abhi (sighed): Main aur Vaish shift kar rahe hain in flat.

Boys looked at him with shock.

Jai: Kya bake jaa raha hain? Pagal ho gaya hain kya?

Ish: Tu or Vaish kahi nahin jaa rahe ho baat khatam. Ye sab prank matt kar hamare saath

Dev: Agar tune yaha se jane ki baat phir se ki to teri taange tod doonga main.

Sum (sternly): Guys stop it!

Ish, Jai and Dev roll their eyes.

Sid: Kya baat hain Abhi?

Abhi explained them everything. Boys were quiet, not knowing what to say, how to react.

Abhi: I think this is best for us, our whole group. She won't insult you guys anymore. And I will try to talk to her. Maybe she feels comfortable with me and share what's the problem. Whatever she is going through. Once we find it out, we can find solution also.

Sid (taking deep breath): Uncle, Aunty ne kya bola?

Abhi: They are fine. I mean I explained them to they agreed.

Sid nodded.

Abhi: Just think as mein room change kar raha hoon. College ke liye we will meet. Or vo flat me jab chahe tum log aa jana. We will enjoy together.

Sum (patting his back): Pakka! Double mazze karenge.

Abhi (nodded): Maybe college ya hostel ki koi baat hain. I don't know why Vaish is not happy here suddenly. Hostel se door hogi to ho sakta hain sab bata de. Or lastly when I agreed to shift in flat. Itni khush ho gayi vo. Mujhe laga jaise meri Vaishu vapas mil gayi mujhe.

He said as tears brimmed in his eyes.

Sid: To ye bhi to ho sakta hai ki someone is troubling her in college or hostel only.

Abhi nodded.

Abhi: Let's see

Boys hugged him. After sometime. They all helped abhi in packing.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter