Chapter 25

Sid and Abhi went to lobby. They took chairs and sat in corner.

Abhi: Bol kya hua?

Sid: Tu bata tujhe kya hua? Itna stress le raha hain. Kya baat hain?

Abhi (smiled): Isliye yaha leke aaya?

Sid: Haan to? Tujhe kya laga baby production sikhane ke liye leke aaya hain.

Abhi (chuckled): Wahiyat insaan hain tu.

Sid: Vo mujhe bhi pata hain. Tu bata kya hua tujhe.

Abhi got quiet. He thought for some seconds.

Abhi: I don't know Vaish ko kya hua hain.

Sid: Kya hua? Kuch hua kya? Tune baat ki usse?

Abhi: Nahin mila chance baat karne ka but vo bahut zyada possessive ho rahi hain. As if main kahi chala jauga usko chor kar. Kal neighbor aayi thi with dinner. I guess she is same age. So she came and was talking with me. Vaish saw us. Suddenly she became so violent that. Vaish was ready to beat that girl. Just because she was talking with me.

Sid was shocked. Tears brimmed in Abhi's eyes. Scenes was flashing in his mind.

Sid: Itni possessive? I mean kyu? Aesa kya ho gaya isko?

Abhi (wiped his tears): I don't know. Umm.. because of this behave of her. I slapped her. She then tried to harm herself. Siddharth in that moment I didn't understood what was going on. I wished to die that moment. Firstly I raised my hand on her and then her self harm.

Sid (patting Abhi's shoulder): Calm down. She will be fine. Calm down.

He hid his face in palms.

Abhi: This wasn't enough Sid then she was forcing herself on me. Umm.... like I do love her and want to spend my life with her but the way she was getting close. I was so uncomfortable. I don't know how to explain. When I tried to stop her. She again tried to harm herself. Hitting her head with wall. Yaar Sid I don't know what to do. I am fed up from my life.

In frustration he was pulling his hairs. Sid held his hands and make him leave his hair. His eyes were red and teary. Sid himself didn't know what to say. He hugged Abhi, patting his back. Abhi cried in his embrace. Finally letting out his pain.

Sid: Calm down mere bhai sab theek ho jayega.

Some more minutes they sat talking about it. Vaish and Avu came there.

Vaish: Abhi didn't you attend your lecture?

Abhi: Umm.... I did then came here. I was waiting for you.

Avu: We four have free lecture now. Others went for their lectures.

Vaish: Okay then let's go Abhi.

Abhi: Let's sit here only.

Vaish: No! You promised me. Now let's go.

She held his arm. Abhi looked at Sid. Sid blinked his eyes, gesturing him to go.

Abhi and Vaish walked towards other side. They sat away from Sidneet.

Vaish sat resting her head on his shoulder.

Abhi: Vaishu we are in college premises. Please sit properly.

Vaish (rolling her eyes): So what Abhi? You are mine.

Abhi (sighed): Baby what happened to you? You were not like this. Nowadays you aren't even talking with our friends. Do you have any issue? Why you are avoiding them? Your best friend Avi. You aren't even talking with her. Leave about normal talks. Baby not even a proper hi, hello with your bestie. Why bacha?

Vaish: You are thinking too much abhi. Nothing is like that Okay? Also I want to spend my whole time with you and only with you. I don't want anyone else between us. No one means no one.

Abhi was quiet not knowing what to say and how to say. Vaish held his arm and rested her head on his shoulder. Abhi looked at her. He was thinking about her.

Meanwhile with Sidneet

Avu sat beside Sid and held his hand, intertwining it.

Avu: What happened? You aren't looking fine. Abhi seems he cried. Any problem.

Sid (kissing their hand): How easily you understand me. Once Vaish was also like you. Now what happened to her?

Avu: Huh! Explain me clearly yaar.

Sid nodded and told her everything. Avu was so shocked.

Avu: All these happened? How's Abhi now?

Sid: Hmm!! He is so stressed. He isn't saying but I can sense he is uncomfortable as well with Vaish.

Avu nodded and looked at Abhi and Vaish.

Her phone rang. She saw caller I'd. It was an unknown number. Making a confuse face. She received.

Avu: Hello!

.......

She was shocked. Sid was looking at her with confuse face.

To be continued.

Stay tuned for next chapter.