18

"WHY do you keep calling me, I'm busy!"Hades shouts.

Cain steps behind me in fear as Hades shouts.

"The man, Stephen James, Belial's old vessel he just came here."I say.

"Well what did he say?"Hades huffs, putting his hands on his hips.

"He said that we needed to leave this place because he couldn't protect us."I say.

"How could he not protect you, this house is blessed isn't it?"Hades asks.

"Yes!"I say.

"There must be a symbol somewhere in the house. A big enough one to forgo the blessing. Where would that be?"he asks.

"I've no idea."I say.

He huffs as he steps out of his symbol and then begins to walk around the house.

"Your friend is mean."Cain says.

"Shh."I say.

Hades gets frustrated as he tries to find the symbol.

"God damn it! None of this would be happening if this bloody child wasn't born."Hades says.

"H!"I say, covering Cain's ears.

"Listen, puppy. Your baby daddy is about to come up here, give this little shit some horns and together they're going to enslave mankind and turn earth into a hellish demon sanctuary, and do you know what happens to gods if humans disappear?"Hades asks.

"I know, I understand Hades but there has to be a way we can stop him. We stopped him before."I say.

Hades runs his fingers through his hair and huffs.

"I can delay him longer, but not much longer. Have my symbol drawn and if he shows up, call me. Stay here."he says.

"No, take us with you."I say, leaning down and picking up Cain.

"Absolutely not. I'm going where no child should ever go."he says, walking back towards his symbol.

"He said we needed to leave now, maybe he's coming sooner than we thought."I say.

This makes him clench his jaw and then angrily huff.

"Fine."he then places his hand on my shoulder and I gasp.

There was a flashing light and then I open my eyes, hugging Cain to my chest.

We were outside a club with big neon letters on top AZ.

"What is this place?"I ask.

"A disgusting place where disgusting people go. Welcome to the house of Asmodeus."he says, pulling the door open and then waiting for me to walk in.

"Keep your head down, Cain."I say as Hades takes off his leather jacket, cloaking it over Cain and my chest.

"It's best he doesn't see or smell anything that's going on in this place."he huffs.

We walk past several rooms all filled with people who were all over each other. It was like they were hungry.

"Mommy I'm scared."Cain says from under Hades' jacket.

"It's okay baby."I say.

We walk up a set of stairs to a red door. Hades simply opens it and we walk inside. Once inside, I hear a silky smooth voice, singing a song.

"Wow."I say, looking around to find the source.

We walk around the corner, and there I see a man sitting at a piano, playing and singing freely.

But surrounding him were people sprawled out across the room, seemingly dead on the ground.

The man playing the piano being the only one left.

"Give me a thrust! Show me some lust, from the groin to the bust, in desire we trust, in the house of Asmodeus."He sings in his silky voice.

His voice was so smooth it almost makes me weak in the knees.

"What can I help you with my sexy Zeus look alike?"the man chuckles, making Hades scoff.

"What do you know about Belial?"Hades asks, making the piano music abruptly stop.

He slowly turns around to face us and then he gasps as he sees me.

I recognize him now as well. A part of Belial's council.

"Well well well, if it isn't masters little puppy."he says as he stands.

I step behind Hades as he walks towards us.

"I asked you a question, slut."Hades says.

"What is there to tell, Hades? Look at you finally coming to me when you need help."he says.

"You'd better answer me before something unfortunate happens to this shit hole."Hades says.

The man huffs.

"He's ready to surface. He's strong enough. And so is the child. "

I look over at Hades and he huffs.

"Stall him."Hades demands.

"Me? Stall him? I'm only a silky little lust demon, and my master of course is a power unforseen."the man smirks.

"Asmodeus, I'm going to give you one chance to stall him for one more day. If you fail, and he comes tonight? I'm going to feed you to my hellhounds, repeatedly."Hades says.

Asmodeus huffs.

"Fine. Fine."he says.

Hades looks back at me.

"You're coming with me."

.....