chapter 25

Today was the date ... today was the date. Oh my god, i am sooo excited guys. I've been waiting for this for YEARS. I'm sooo glad its happening.Niko told me to wear something comfortable but casual so i picked out grey cargos , white shirt with one of nikos jumpers and white and black jordan's.It was such a good fit ongg.

Anyways Niko called me asking me if i was ready since i headed home a couple days ago as then he was gonna pick me up and go to the place we're gonna go. I still haven't told Nella,but i'm sure she'll understand,i'll tell her when me and niko discuss our relationship,but right now we're just dating.

•OVER TEXT•
Niko:just about too pull up
y/n:alrighty i'll come out now🧌
niko: your weird
y/n: thanks baby 😘😘
niko: 😏😏

read•12:43am

"HEYYYY"i say all happy.

"YOO"niko replies.

"How are youuu"i say.

"i'm very good, i'm so excited to take you to the place we're gonna go"he explains back

"Soo whattt is it?"i ask intrigued

"you'll just have to see okay?"niko replies

"okay okay" i say.

Halfway during the journey he puts his hand on my thigh...THATS NOT EVEN THE BEST PART...his hand is so big and veiny like oh my god i did not expect that.

i give him the side eye and i see him smirking at himself...so cute omg.

"Soo basically we're nearly there"niko says.

"Yayyy"i reply.

NIKOS POV:
i really hope she likes this date, she really wanted to go thorpe park aswell,hopefully it goes all well.

We arrive at the destination and she starts to hold my hand...honestly that was the cutest move she could've done.

"where are we??"she says

"you'll see"l reply.

she just gives me a suspicious look and continues walking. As soon as she sees a "THORPE PARK" sign she turns around hugs me so tight and squeals.

"AHH I can't believe we're here, thank you niko, i love you"she says in joy.

I'm so happy she likes it, she deserves this so much.

"no worries darling, i love you too"i reply

YOUR POV:
honestly i just wanted to faint at this point from excitement, i couldn't believe we were here. He even made sure we got the VIP tickets so we can skip the queues. What a cutie.

"sooo which one do you wanna go on?"niko asks.

"you pick please" i reply swinging our arms

"You sure?"niko says

"YESSS"i reply.

______________________
Hii

so im still continuing the book lmao 🫶🏼

love you lotttt

alr sfe 🫡