chapter 24

"OMG thatt was soooo fun,i reallyyyy wanna go thorpe park now"i say enthusiastically after going on a ride in the fun fair.

"Ahh we"ll just have to book it then yeah?"niko says smiling at me.

"soooo"i say randomly.

"soooo"he replies back,looking down at me.

"what to talk about huh?"i say, thinking of stuff to ask Niko.

"willyougooutonadatewithme?"niko says really quickly.

"huh?"i reply

He then take a deep breath and continues, "will you go out on a date with me?"

"YES,of courseee"i reply,happily while hugging him real tight.

"thank god."he says slowly releasing his panic.

"Yooo guys how you been,we haven't seen you lot for an hour"Sharky says,coming up to us.

"ohh yeah,we've just been on sooo many rides it was SOO fun."i reply.

"ohh,how much fun if you know what i mean haha..."kenny says.

"A lot of fun"niko then replies,with a wink at the end.

Everyone just looks around shocked,but happy as they have some suspicions we are together now,where as me and Niko just laugh our heads off.

"why you man laughing now...?"aj says.

"inside joke you schmuck"niko explains.

"dickheads"chunkz says,annoyed because he doesn't understand the "inside joke."

________________
•we arrive back at the beta house•
________________

"i cant lie im bare tired uno.."chunkz says,while getting up.

"and so is nella, so how about you lot go sleep together"i reply.

"GIRL BYE"nella says,embarrassed.

"i mean i'm up for it..?"chunkz says.

Nella stands up links arms with chunkz and they both go upstairs. She looks back at me and lip syncs 'i love you' so i reply with. 'i got yo back sis'.

"how the hell did you manage to do that now...me and kenny been tryna make them make moves to eachother but there both pussios."sharky says while kenny agrees.

Sharky and Kenny both go upstairs to their rooms to play on their ps5, so it's just me,niko and Aj in the room right now.

"i know you lot are somethingBUT i won't tell anyone..WALLAHI I WONT..WALLAH"aj says.

"how the fuck do you know?!"niko replies,in shock.

"Uhh i heard you lot confess...not gonna lie yea..was kinda cute uno..."aj says.

"oh wow..coming from the rat it was supposedly cute...? what a schmuck"niko says.

"shushh"aj replies.

"you lot are weird" i say

"that triangle is bare weirder tho"niko says.

"brother..you literally can put 2 fingers in your nostrils dont chat to me"aj says laughing while smacking niko.

"shushh man..you sure that weren't you..?"niko says with a chuckle

Aj just goes wild and started jumping around everywhere laughing.

____________________
i feel like i always update at night istg 😭😭

anyways this is kinda a long chapter but i promise that the next chapter is gonna be even longer bc the date is happening!!!!!!!!

also do you lot still want me to continue this book or nah..? I still want too i just want your ops innit 😘

and can i just say i love you lot if you comment at the end of the story..you lot are acc funny uno..be making me laugh 😂

alr sfe 🫡