Chapter 16

I Will Keep On Fighting Chapter 16

*Previous*

“So you think there is hope?” My mom asks.

“Well my boys would definitely be alright with it, it all depends on how committed your daughter is to Harry.” What the fuck does my commitment to Harry have to do with anything?

“I really hope some sense gets smacked into her. I know I am the one who let her date Harry but I honestly don’t approve of their relationship! I don’t approve of him!”

“If it was my Mary dating this boy band cliché I surely wouldn’t approve!” My aunt did not just call Harry cliché!

“Well then it’s settled, we need to try to subtly convince Elizabeth to dump Harry and get together with either George or Tyler!”

“Oh just let her date who she wants Lisa! Your daughter makes wise decisions!”

“Mother, please do not tell my how to raise my daughter.”

“Well if you want your daughter to actually talk to you when she is older than I suggest you let her be!” My grandma walks out of the kitchen and almost rams into me.

“Oh Elizabeth dear I am so sorry are you alright?”

At the sound of my name I hear a chair screech against the floor and my mother’s heels echo against the floor.

“I’m fine grandma.”

“How long have you been there sweetie?” My mum’s words scream fake.

“Just got here actually, I wanted to check on dinner.”

*Reality*

<Elizabeth’s P.O.V>

“They’re nice mum, why do you ask?”

“Oh, no reason. Just curious.”

“So when is dinner?”

“Right now. Can you go call everyone?”

“Of course. I’ll be right back.”

I shoot my mum a smile before jogging downstairs. I enter the basement to find Tyler and George whispering while Mike and Mary chat. They stop when they see me. “So when’s dinner Liz?”

“It’s Elizabeth to you and dinner is right now so get up and let’s go.”

They listen to me and we walk into the dining room together. To my dismay my mother has laid on place cards with our names on it. What a coincidence! I’m sitting in between Tyler and George. Yay! I can’t believe my mum. She’s such a bitch at times!

Dinner goes by really slow! I make small talk with George who unlike his brother is civilized, kind and isn’t an ass. We venture into the topic of boyfriends and girlfriends which seems to get Tyler’s attention.

“So you said earlier that you have a boyfriend?”

“Yea I do. His name is Harry.”

“How long have you been together?”

“A few weeks. So is there a special lady in your life George?”

“I wish but sadly I am single.”

“Do you have anyone in mind?”

“Actually I do. I don’t know her too well but I really like her and I hope she likes me back.”