Chapter 2

I Will Keep On Fighting – Chapter 2

Authors Note: Sorry if it sucks... I had no clue what to write..

*Previous*

“Sorry mum.” My parents are kinda strict. My sister just dip dyed her hair and I can imagine how pissed my parents were when they saw her. When they saw my sisters tattoos they were so pissed I swear my dad wanted to disown her. Right now my tattoos are covered up by so much foundation. I am only praying my parents don’t see them.

“I have to go mum, I love you.”

“Love you too Lizzie.”

“Mum.”

“Sorry Elizabeth.” I hate being called Lizzie.

“Bye mum.”

“Bye.” I hang up my cell to find the fasten your seatbelts light flashing and the One D boys whispering.

“Are you British love?”

“Yes, why do you ask?”

“You have a slight British accent but it’s masked by another accent.”

“Oh, I am half Romanian, half British, so my accent is very annoying.”

“It’s not annoying at all love, it’s a very cute accent actually.” I blush again.

“You look adorable when you blush by the way love.”

“Thank you, uh…”

“What should I call you?”

“Harry, what is your name love?”

“Elizabeth.”

“Lovely name.”

“Thank you.”

I pick up Crescendo and start to read. I read for a few hours before I slowly start to doze off. I was so tired that I didn’t even notice I was falling asleep on Harry Styles shoulder…

<Harry’s P.O.V>

I turn my head to ask Elizabeth if she wants anything to drink and I see her sleeping on my shoulder. She looks so cute and peaceful. I carefully take the book out of her hands and mark her page before putting it down. I know I just met her but she is so perfect. She is beautiful, kind and from all the books she has I can guess that she is smart too.

I never believed in love at first sight. But that was before I met Elizabeth.

*Reality*

<Harry’s P.O.V>

I wake up to find Elizabeth’s soft hair sending shivers down my neck. I look at her for a moment. Her head is perfectly nestled into the crook of my neck. It is adorable.

The lady comes by with food trolley to see what we want. I carefully nudge Elizabeth so she will wake up.  “Elizabeth.” I whisper. She doesn’t wake up so I just order for her.

 I take out my laptop and check my twitter mentions. I post a quick tweet about what’s happening and when we will be home. I scroll through my mentions for a while before having to use the washroom. I have to get up but I don’t want to disturb Elizabeth.

“Zayn?”

“Yea Haz?”

“Can Elizabeth lean on you for a bit while I run to the loo?”