Getting Over You, and Having an Awesome Time Doing It!

"Wake up!" shouted my older sister, Dominique.

6AM already? I just fell asleep like an hour ago! How is this first day back since winter break going to be? Like hell, I tell you!

Clothes, I need cute clothes that will say, "Yeah, I was dumped over break. But I'm back and ready to party!" Let's see... Oh yeah, the new strapless grey dress I got for Christmas, and black leggings. Not to slutty, but just enough cleavage to make Dan wish he never dropped me for that Mady girl.

"Farrah, move it!" barked Dom.

"I'm coming, stop b!tching over it!"

We climbed into Dominique's silver Mercedes. I turned the air-conditioner on, my straightend hair was starting to frizz. The radio was turned to a talk show about how girls can tell when guys are lying about cheating.

"Bull sh!t,"

"Oh, Farrah, stop complaining about Dan. He wasn't worth your time anyway. He didn't deserve you."

I simply let out what was a mix between a grunt and a laugh. What a hypocrite! Last month, and I mean the whole month, Dominique moped around ditching school, and whyning about how her boyfriend, Eric, said he wanted to "just be friends". How can she be telling me not to complain?

The bell rang three times, signaling the hour reserved for lunchtime. I went to my locker, that was now freshly stripped of all Dan memories, and grabbed my Cesar salad and vitamin water out of the mini-fridge I had installed. Warm salad? Yeah, like I would ever eat that! Yuck.

"Farrah!" chimed all five of my best friends. Ashleigh Brookes, Raquel Thompson, Hadley Schicks, Bethany Chambers, and my closest friend Gianna Veldi. We were known as the Chick Clique Plus 1. The extra one was Will Stevens, our gay best friend.

"Hey guys," I said.

"I'm soooooo sorry about Dan, he's such an a$s," remarked Will.

"Yeah, he totally is. But don't worry babe, we'll find you a new boi in now time!" said Hadley.

The others nodded eagerly.  

"And to assure that you get the best one in school, I'm throwing a party on Friday night and everyone will be there!" shouted Bethany.

"OMG, you guys are the best friends ever!" I said, and I totally meant it.

First chapter! I'm so excited about this! Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote and add me as a friend. I want to know about your thoughts on the first chapter. Sorry it's so short but this is my first upload. <3 Peace, Luv, Joi! :)

becrazy  0_o