- ʟᴀᴜɢʜɪɴɢ ɢᴀs

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n gets her wisdom teeth removed and is high on laughing gas ( + she's being an complete idiot)

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | the dentist lol, laughing gas? idk

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✕

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

When Y/N came back from school, her gaze immediately fell onto the calendar that hung on the wall.

Her eyes went wide as she quickly took a pen from her backpack

Y/N dentist appointment

She scribbled the words over with a black pen, making sure that the words weren't visible anymore.

She hated the dentist a lot and did whatever she could to avoid going there.

"Hey, you're back!" Sana said cheerfully, when she saw the young girl in the hallway.

Y/N quickly stuffed the pen into her pocket and looked at her unnie, smiling nervously, "Yeah, I'm back."

"Come on. Let's put your stuff in your room and we can watch something." Sana said, taking Y/N's hand

Y/N prayed that the girls had forgotten about the appointment. It looks like Sana did. And she hoped it stayed like that.

When Y/N had put her backpack in her room and washed her hands, she and Sana laid down, cuddling and watching some cartoons.

"Y/N?" Jihyo yelled loudly and the said girl could hear the leader's footsteps.

Y/N hurried out of Sana's arms and ran into the bathroom, locking the door behind herself.

"Where's Y/N? I saw her shoes." Jihyo said, looking at Sana.

"Bathroom, I think." Y/N heard Sana say.

'That damn Snake.' She thought, as she kept as quiet as possible.

"Y/N! Don't think that I forgot about the appointment! I'm not stupid." Jihyo said, knocking at the bathroom door.

Y/N covered her mouth with her hand and anxiously looked around. She quietly got up and turned on the shower.

"I'm showering, unnie!" She yelled over the water.

"I know you're not! Come on, Y/N, it's not gonna be that bad." Jihyo tried to convince her.

"What's going on?" Dahyun asked the leader, who still knocked on the door.

"Y/N's being a child. She's hiding, because she got a dentist appointment today." Jihyo told her.

"I understand her." Dahyun said, shrugging, "Have fun, Y/N-ssi!" She yelled before leaving the hallway.

"What do I gotta do to convince you, Y/N?" Jihyo asked.

Y/N thought for a minute. She could basically wish for anything now, couldn't she?

"I wanna eat as much candy as I can for a month!" She told the leader.

"A week!" Jihyo yelled back.

"Two weeks!" Jihyo sighed.

"Fine, two weeks it is!" She said, giving up.

"And I also wanna be able to stay awake after 11 pm on weekends!" Y/N yelled.