- sɪᴄᴋ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | y/n wakes up sick.

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | being sick, vomiting

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✓ [only a tiny bit tho]

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

Each member of TWICE woke up at around eight AM on a Friday morning. Everyone except Y/N.

The members let her sleep a little longer, though. They came home quite late, last night, and a bit more rest wouldn't hurt.

The problem was, Y/N wasn't resting. She was sitting on the bathroom floor, her head hung over the toilet, while she was throwing up yesterday's dinner.

At eight thirty, the breakfast was ready and Jeongyeon decided to go wake Y/N.

"I'll wake Y/N up and we can eat." She said, before walked towards the room that Y/N shared with Tzuyu, Chaeyoung and Dahyun.

Jeongyeon didn't bother to knock, thinking that Y/N would still be asleep.

But when she opened the door, she was surprised that she didn't see the younger girl.

Jeongyeon thought that Y/N would be in the bathroom, which she wasn't entirely wrong about.

"Y/N-ssi, are you in here?" She asked, after knocking at the bathroom door.

Instead of an answer, all she got was gagging and sniffling.

Being the worried 'mother' that she was, she opened the door, only to see Y/N on the floor, vomiting into the toilet.

Jeongyeon knew that Y/N didn't really like throwing up. Well, who did?

"Hey, I got you. Shh, just let it out." She comforted her member, as she rubbed her back.

A few minutes later, Y/N didn't feel like throwing up anymore. She leaned against Jeongyeon, who closed the toilet, flushing it afterwards.

"Do you feel better?" The ostrich asked, as she helped Y/N stand up.

"Yeah," Y/N rasped out, "I don't feel that sick anymore. Only a bit cold and my body hurts."

Jeongyeon nodded. Y/N started brushing her teeth wanting to get the disgusting taste out of her mouth.

When she was done, Jeongyeon helped her back to bed, where she had curled up under the covers.

"I'll get some medicine and a cup of water, alright?" Jeongyeon said, when she heard Y/N cough.

The younger one nodded, so Jeongyeon left the room.

"Where's Y/N?" Momo asked, once she saw Jeongyeon.

"She's sick. She's been throwing up the last few minutes and she says her body hurts. Plus, she's coughing and sneezing." Jeongyeon explained, which caused Jihyo to rush to the maknae's room instantly.

The leader entered the room, rushing over to Y/N, with the other members following behind.

Jihyo put one head on Y/N's forehead, and the other one on her own, checking the maknae's temperature.

"She's running a fever." The leader said, which caused a few members to look at Y/N sadly.

Jeongyeon came back with some medicine and Sana came in with a cold towel.

The japanese woman placed the towel on her friend's forehead, who was asleep again.

"Let's wait for her to wake up again and we'll give her some medicine." Nayeon said.

The others agreed and left the room, to eat their breakfast.

Around twenty minutes later, Dahyun, who was the to finish the breakfast, got up.

"I'll check on Y/N." She said.

"If she's awake, make her a tea." Jihyo said.

Dahyun nodded and left to her room, where Y/N was still sound asleep.

As soon as Dahyun walked closer, though, she saw that Y/N was awake.

"Hey, you're awake," She said with a smile, "Are you hungry? We were just eating breakfast. There's still some left for you."

"Are you sure Momo unnie didn't eat it?" Y/N joked.

Dahyun chuckled a bit, "Jihyo unnie said I should make you a tea when you wake up."

"My throat could use that right now." Y/N told the older girl, while she pouted slightly.

"I'll be right back." Dahyun said, getting up from the bed where she had sat on.

"No need. I'm here to save the day." Nayeon said dramatically, as she entered the room with a cup of tea in her hands.

She put it on the nightstand, careful not to spill any of it.

"I got the medicine." Tzuyu said, also entering the room.

"I don't like medicine." Y/N said, reaching over to the tea.

"Be careful, you'll burn yourself." Momo said, walking in with the rest of her members behind her.

"What are you all doing here?" The maknae asked, being a tiny bit overwhelmed with the attention of her members.

"We're here to take care of you." Sana said happily, skipping over to the sick girl.

"No....go away, or you'll get sick, too." Y/N told the brunette, who tried to kiss her cheek.

"Why do you have to be so stubborn? Just accept our love." Nayeon said.

Y/N was ready to roll her eyes, but Chaeyoung interrupted her, "Time for the medicine."

Y/N sipped a bit of the now warm tea, before taking the medicine. She let out a sigh of relief when the warm tea hit the back of her throat.

"Go back to sleep. When you'll wake up, we'll have some soup ready." Jeongyeon said.

Y/N nodded, took another sip and laid back down on the soft pillow.

"Sleep well."

"Good night."

"Dream about me."

"I love you."

Y/N heard all the different comments from the girls before she fell asleep with a smile on her face.