- ɴᴏᴛ sᴏ ɪɴɴᴏᴄᴇɴᴛ

𝘀𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘆 | a couple scenarios of y/n NOT being innocent at all [pretend baby y/n from 'vlive' never happened] [requested btw]

𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 | a few dirty jokes, passing out

𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳 | ✓

𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁 | ✕

𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗹/𝘀 | twice

══════════════════════

Y/N wasn't as innocent as everyone thought she was. When she joined TWICE a few years ago, the members, the fans - everybody - thought she was an innocent angel that needs to be protected at all cost. But those 'facts' were quickly buried deep down when Y/N started showing her not-so-innocent side....

1. on a vlive

Y/N prepared herself for a VLive she and a few of her members were about to do. She dressed herself in some shorts and a crop top, putting her hair in a messy bun.

"Y/N/N, come here, we're gonna start!" Dahyun yelled.

"I'm coming!" Y/N yelled back, chuckling at her dirty mind before she left the room.

Y/N entered DaChaeTzu's room and saw Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Mina already sitting in front of the phone.

"I thought it was gonna be with Tzuyu." Y/N said, as she entered the room.

"She's sleeping on the couch." Chaeyoung said, which caused Y/N to nod.

"Hey ONCE." She said as she sat down next to Mina and Dahyun.

It started off casually. A few questions from ONCE were answered and the girls talked about a few things.

Things took a turn when Y/N saw a certain question, dedicated to her her.

r u good in bed yn?

"Someone asked if I'm good in bed." She smirked as the other three looked at her, "Don't know, maybe you should ask Mina." She winked as Mina's face went beet red.

"Yah! Is there something you wanna tell us?" Dahyun asked loudly, looking at Mina.

The poor penguin stuttered and looked at Y/N who was still smirking, biting her lower lip.

"I'm just kidding." Y/N said, giving Mina a small kiss on her cheek, which caused the Japanese girl to blush.

"God, you're unbelievable." Chaeyoung said, shaking her head, smiling.

2. during concerts

Y/N stood next to Momo and Sana while the other members talked with the fans.

Y/N waved at a few ONCE and leaned her head on Momo's shoulder before she back hugged her.

"You okay?" Momo asked as Y/N put her arms around Momo's stomach, gently tracing shapes on the soft skin.

"I'm fine." Y/N said, putting her chin on the Japanese's shoulder.

Momo shivered when she felt the maknae's hot breath on her neck.

"Yah! What are you doing?" Momo asked, while Y/N's hands slowly started to moved up her body.

"Nothing." Y/N replied innocently, but Momo could feel her smirk against her skin.

"Are you trying to seduce Momo, Y/N-ssi?" Nayeon spoke into the mic, her eyes focused on the said girl's.

Y/N didn't reply, as she suddenly just had the urge to...