Crowded Ass Bus: A Story To Tell

So idk if you guys paid attention to the message I posted earlier

But my moms called me during school saying that we were going to St. Pete. I'm happy for the rest of the day and what not.....

So when I get home I pack up my clothes and other shit I need and wait for my little brother and sister to get out of school.

Once they got out we headed out...

I don't have a car so we have to take the bus, I don't have a problem with that because Im used to the bus.

In order for us to get to St. Pete we need to take two buses.

The first bus ride was fine, just a normal bus ride yadda yadda yadda.

Once we get off that bus and wait for our other bus my moms said she was about to get us something to eat from Taco Bell. As soon as she was about to leave to get the food the bus pass right pass us.... -_-

So we all decide to sit down and eat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so were done eating and were at the bus stop wait for the bus. It's been about a good 30 minutes then the bus FINALLY comes. We've waved off buses that we didn't need to take so once the bus comes were like yes.

So before the bus actually comes to us I joke around with my mother saying it would be funny if the bus passes right pass us because we already told 2-3 other buses to go on.

Once the bus gets closer to us, it keeps going..... And passes us.

YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND HOW PISSED I WAS!!!!! Omg my mom called the bus station and told them what the bus driver did and all they said was he was running late and wasnt about to stop..... NIQQA!!!!

So about another 5 minutes go by and another bus comes and I'm like hell naw nun of y'all niqqas better not jinx this cause I'm but to go in...... The bus stops and we get on.

Think that's the end..... Oh no.

Bus makes its usually stops and I wasn't paying attention until I noticed the bus was getting very... And I mean VERY packed.

A pregnant lady gets on the bus and I gave up my seat so she can sit down.

And I'm still on this pack bus writing this as we speak on my iPad.

I hope you guys liked this little story while I'm cramped on this bus. :)

Sorry if there's any errors because you know....

A NIQQA ON A DAMN CROWDED ASS BUS!!!!!