It's funny when #1: Views on Wattpad stories

So these little sections in this will be things that I see on Wattpad, everyday life, and things just do in general. A lot of these things I've held in because I don't like to be called out whenever I say something, but it's a new year and I'm starting not to give a fuck.

NO THIS IS NOT A RANT THING!!! There's a difference between ranting about things that piss you off and you just telling the truth, well in your mind. It's just the way I see things. It's just like my book about teen suicide.

So enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's funny when you see writers complain about other writers get more votes or comments on there story when they have more fans and supports than that person.

I know everyone wants to see there stories be big and have the most views and everyone fall in love with it but sometimes it's not like that.

Some writers who have bomb ass stories always complain about the less popular stories having views and saying that they don't deserve those views but they do.

That shit isn't right, real talk.

Yeah sometimes those stories may be a cliché, or the writer might not be the best but think about it. They want the views, comments, and votes just as much as you do.

Not everyone can just step on Wattpad and become a hit with some of there hits like MindlessHooligan or Jessica143MB. No I'm not calling those people out there just example of people who have great stories.

Everyone comes on this site to either read stories and be bout their business, or to write their stories and see if people actually like them or not.

Stop complaining just because you don't get a number of votes or comments you would like on your stores. If see that one of your stories are always being talked about or always being blown up in people's notifications then why complain?

That just makes its seem like your in it for the votes in comments and the attention. So what if a lesser story gets more likes than yours. You need to think they are people too and that's just saying your better that them and they don't deserve the attention for their book.

Just think about it.

*drops mic and walks away*