12

Harry:

"Hazz, don't be a baby, baby. Come on out, love. Aren't you hungry?"

I nod quietly and Louis gets to work. My hunger isn't exactly food-related, though. I carefully pretend not to drool while he's moving about, prepping for whatever he's decided to cook up.

Avocado is officially non-existent from today onwards because Louis is going to stay with me and I feel brighter than I have since the foul mood dampener from Liam and Zayn earlier. He's going to stay, he doesn't want to go back anymore to his stupid ex. He's going to be mine now, maybe, if I manage to be enough of a sensible person for long enough that he isn't scared off?

Impossible. Ah well. I'll do my best... I think he likes me the way I am, anyway.

I tell everyone on the groupchat, Zayn included thanks to Liam adding him back, that Louis isn't going anywhere. They all immediately reply that we're both whipped which I choose to completely ignore it but their fond messages about Louis make me smile.

We touch more, now. In front of the boys, too. They give us these weird but happy looks and I honestly couldn't care less how they'd feel about it either way. I only have eyes for him. And I can tell from the cheeky spark in his eyes that maybe... He feels the same way. Although he definitely plays it to his advantage more than me when he shifts much closer every time one of them find us taking alone, away from the group or at home. He's so dumb and flirty and I like him way too much for this to be healthy.

I feel like I'm living with a boyfriend, sometimes. Not yet but the thought makes me really happy. I wonder if he would give a weirdo like me a chance or if he only flirts for fun. Whichever it is, I don't want to lose him so I leave off telling him my feelings for some time never.

It's a work day but I'm glad to say it's the last of the week, meaning me and Louis can spend the weekend together unless of course the guys decide to slither in somehow. I love them but I just met Louis, I've known them for years and I would very much like to catch up! Sometimes I feel like I know him more than I do myself and then there's other times that he's so distant it's like a stranger's in front of me. But he always comes back to me. That's what matters most. And I'll always be there when he does.

Louis whines as I take over making breakfast. What a child. "Harry, I don't want that! I told you I'll make myself cereal, are you trying to be late for work?"

"My boss is my best friend. If he fires me I'll do Niall," I say with a small giggle. Louis immediately narrows his eyes at me and I squeak out a light, nervous "sorry" that he scoffs at. The jealous bastard. I love it. "Loueh, don't be mad."

"M not. Do I look mad? Cos I'm not. I'm not mad."

"Lou... Loulou c'mon. You're making me sad."

"I think you'll be even sadder when you find out that your toast is burning." I let out a gasp while he chortles evilly behind me. I've let a sadistic little gremlin into my home, my God. I would call him that but I can't risk getting distracted anymore than he's already managed to do with hardly any effort. I mean, for me to burn toast, of all things? What's this man doing to me? Fuckin' hell.

Once I'm done with the eggs as well, Louis takes over. I love how he tells me what to make and then does the final little bit so he can claim it as his own. I also love how concentrated he looks when he's trying to piece the whole thing together, always piling up way more for me than I need while he takes a smaller share. I guess he eats light and with his teeny frame, it makes all the sense in the world.

"There we go. Your perfect sandwich, a Louis Tommo specialty just for you. I don't make food for just anyone, you know." We both giggle and then he shifts his eggs aside, nudging me towards the door. "Now leave."