𝐕𝐈𝐈. would you or will you?

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐: 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟐: 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓 . 𝐕𝐈𝐈
𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙤𝙧 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪?

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 ✦:
I have changed Y/N to M/N.

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ⚠️✦:
Mention of suicide and manipulation.

𝐃𝐀𝐙𝐀𝐈 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I was never a kid to begin with, I may look like one, but I never felt it. No one in the Port Mafia was, I'm not the only special one. The feeling was as if blood was splashed like paint on a canvas over the my body. Anguish is a bothersome aspect of humanity; I discovered it feels like a midline incision to the heart, something I desired. Can't I be young again? Can't I turn back time? But that would make me selfish, I don't know who I am anymore.

I didn't want to deal with in my existence here. Distress is abrupt and unavoidable suffering. I fought back my cries and remained silent. I must, because I am viewed more than just a crazy kid. It felt as though blood had been splattered all over my body like acrylic on a board. Anguish is a vexing part of mankind; I have realized it feels like a midline cut to the heart, which I need. I suppressed my screams and stayed deafeningly silent. The worst case scenario was when my soul was grieving and there was nothing I could do to soothe it, I didn't know how to, but M/N did.

Here I was, in my room with my superior scolding me. I was training for more than six hours, it was normal for me but somehow, the male in-front of me thought otherwise.

"Dazai, stop pushing yourself too hard, your body still needs to rest. You can train later."

The man stared into my eyes while holding onto my shoulders. His clothes were stained with blood, and my clothes were torn. It was my blood.

"I will need you to rest for a bit. If you continue pushing your body past it's limits, you can not function properly. Understand?"

I've never encountered somebody who was so reassuring, and it makes perfect sense. The fact that he cares about me makes me feel at ease. I made a request aloud.

"..Can you hug me?"

Simple yet the male seemed hesitant, but soon enough I felt his skin came attached to mine. His smooth arms encircled my small frame as he murmured a small 'yes'. Warmth filled my hands as I cautiously wrapped them around his arms. Even though I didn't want to, I eventually had to let go. Though I never intended into wanting to.

"I have work to do. Sir Mori has been sending me multiple files that need to be signed, and plus-"

I tried to grab his coat, but I was aware that he was thinking about someone else the entire time he was hugging me. It made sense why there were more important things than I was. I am merely his supplier student. I raised my head to hear M/N speak.