𝐈𝐈𝐈. fearing being too fragile

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏: 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝟏: 𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍 . 𝐈𝐈𝐈
𝙛𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤𝙤 𝙛𝙧𝙖𝙜𝙞𝙡𝙚

𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 ✦:
Slight hint of suicide, blood, and panic attack.

𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐕:
Mori instructed Dazai to go on a mission alone himself, but you denied the task since you wanted to accompany him for his protection. The man, on the other hand, had different ideas. Due to your complaints, Hirotsu was assigned to work alongside him. It was better than no one, you sighed. The job was to look into a problem in Suribachi City that you were never informed about. Due to Mori's request, you stayed back. As you rose up, you kneeled again.

"What exactly do you require?"

Mori clasped his hands in front of him.

"I'd like you to be a little harsher on Dazai."

You were perplexed.

"He seems quite strong already."

With a shake of his head, Mori expressed his dissatisfaction with the situation.

"It's not about him; it's about you,when you know exactly what he's capable of, you seem more concerned for him."

You made the decision to be cautious in your future acts and words.

"I'm just experimenting with a new teaching method. When I was rigid and frigid, my previous pupils did listen to me."

Mori nodded and hummed.

"You are free to depart."

You nodded and went away, but you couldn't help but worry whether you'd given the incorrect answer and made the wrong decision. However, you were short on time. You had a mental timer going, and you couldn't take too long since it would be suspicious. Instead of wasting your time on training, you wandered down the corridors as guards bowed. You returned the wave and entered the training room. What drew your attention was an individual who was excessively sweating and panting. The same phrases continued to be whispered. The man quickly fell on the ground. You wanted to leave, but abandoning someone behind who is clearly pushing their own boundaries isn't ideal. However, if Mori found out, you'd be responsible for this activity. Again, assisting a youngster will not result in anyone's death. As the murmurs became louder, you approached the male.

"I need to..make Dazai proud."